Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #44 Aaron is the puppeteer and Talia's feet give us the fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s obviously still in love with Talia to get that annoyed about her going with Calum best

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion…

Jodie leaves her kids to get pumped by Calum Best and gets Aaron banned from going live coz she’s obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he upset because Talias been leaving Oakley to meet up with Callum
Let’s be honest she was barely with that beautiful little boy
Saying she has ptsd to get a carer/unable to look after her son, yet can meet up and shag someone while her baby is LIVING in hospital. He has every right to be fuming. Didn't rate Calum Best but this is low for him too

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
i think hes pissed off and they left oakly for a shag which has triggered aaron i think

Reactions: 24
He’s obviously still in love with Talia to get that annoyed about her going with Calum best
It’s probably a culmination of things.. his ego will have taken a bash, he will be disgusted she left their son in hospital to go shag a twit, she’s playing the victim and making him out the be a bad dad all whilst carrying on like that! It must be as frustrating as hell I’d be fuming too tbf!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe none of his family have seen these stories yet and not gone straight round to Aaron’s 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Saying she has ptsd to get a carer/unable to look after her son, yet can meet up and shag someone while her baby is LIVING in hospital. He has every right to be fuming. Didn't rate Calum Best but this is low for him too
Yeah I did see arson mention PTSD
I doubt she has that very much
More like CBA disease

Reactions: 9
Aaron said Calum messaged him in January and then 2 month later (so March) he was messaging Talia,
It was also March, Oakley went to Liverpool for his head surgery too!!!
Like how could she even focus on talking to another bloke let alone meeting up and getting humped and dumped 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Can her name be removed from the new thread title please? She’s a nobody and doesn’t deserve to be named

Reactions: 34
5 years is a long time to love someone to just switch it off, there’s a whole grieving process to ending a relationship once the other person moves on the whole grieving process starts again

unfortunately Aaron hasn’t been as strong as he has been but can we blame him tit like that hits hard

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How sly of Callum to have messaged Aaron Saying good luck for his fight but planing to give Talia one they are both dirty tit c**ts Callum and Jodie

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She should not of got his life cut and this would not of been happening.

Reactions: 2
Where is Calum from? Surely it’s not Liverpool?
And that’s who she was seeing while Oakley was having his operation and stay there???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He can’t be throwing threats around the way he is, it’s all going to backfire on him. Surely they’ve got it written in the court order they can’t mention each other because they haven’t since they went to court, if he’s going against it does he not realise it can lead to prosecution if it gets serious. He needs to get a grip of himself because it’s getting embarrassing

Reactions: 7
He done a little sly message to here then saying we still have his back. I think he’s seen dispute his slip up tonight people are still looking out for him and his well-being and the whole world isn’t against him like he’s probably feeling right now

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So he said Callum messaged him in January then 2 months later he met with Talia so that will line up with when she pretended to have a boyfriend and Oakley had him first head surgery in alderhay

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.