Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #43 Aaron’s thrown in the towel, Jodie’s got a sitter and is out on the prowl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Oakley’s curls, Aaron looks at him with love, Jodie looks at him with contempt.

Reactions: 19
Gutted I got work early morning tomorrow so I can't see his live please someone do a rundown on here 👏

Reactions: 9
I wish Aaron would meet someone who adored the boys the way he does and the boys would live with them, Jodie could live in her crackdrn wearing her cheap nasty pink pvc dresses

Reactions: 17
What time does Aaron go live is it 9?
I think he said 10 for the draw of the Paris holiday. The other night he did the draw and then stayed on chatting.
---
Calling it now.. Jodie will post an outfit pic on the grid at 7pm onwards for peak engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 10
are there any particular questions we want to ask or want him to clarifffyyyyyyy
… it’s fast moving on there but he was trying to answer quite a lot
I think he’s quite looking forward to it 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s off her bleeping rocker 😳

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's just soooo cheap and tacky! Looks more like she's been left to chargrill on a BBQ than be like Barbie! Like something I'd imagine people on sex clubs wearing 🤢 Zero fashion sense, zero personality, zero mothering instincts, zero chance of getting a man... Just a huge fuckin zero person.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.