Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #43 Aaron’s thrown in the towel, Jodie’s got a sitter and is out on the prowl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t siennah only 10? Why is she getting a big party bus that’s probably used for hen parties ?
I thought I was the only one. I think that is ridiculous that party bus. That wee one going crazy singing 🙀 the outfits of some 🙀 just no from me. Kids should be kids for as long as possible and we know that poor Siennah has already shown that she has been exposed to things which aren’t appropriate already 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
When I was 11/12 I would log onto chat rooms with absolute strangers, it makes me cringe to this day as they were asking my age and when I would tell them they would ask what I was wearing, me being an innocent child i would obviously just be like oh my pyjamas not knowing why they were asking or anything, I would be on Omegle with my friends from 11-14 years old and grown ass men would be getting their dicks out and me and my friends would find it absolutely hilarious (obviously now looking back as an adult I know how disgusting and wrong it was) I worry about what Siennah is doing in private and who she’s actually talking to, my parents genuinely cared about me but didn’t think to check what I was doing online as they trusted me so much, Talia gives no shits so god knows what’s going on behind closed doors with S and strangers online😭💔
I think all of the generation that first started off on MSN and Omegle some stuff like this. Our parents didn't worry cause they where so unaware the internet wasn't a thing when they where younger. The worrying thing is talia knows exactly what the internet is like now and it's even worse then our generation. P*rverts have used it to there full potential that's the thing. Also another thing off topic to the internet but I thought she would've showed his hands now there's no bandages on either. But no she doesn't care that things are starting to get a little easier for him. His fingers look amazing the rvi have done a fantastic job so far

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No bleeping way, some of those wee girls honestly look about 7 or 8, that’s painful to watch, and that’s from someone who moved out at 16 to live with my boyfriend, and loved a good party for years.

They are children and dancing provocative, just makes me so uncomfortable! Talia obviously sees nothing wrong with it as she has the same maturity levels as the teenyboppers! 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It’s so sad, Talia doesn’t know the meaning of privacy when it comes to her kids. She’s knows when to stay private when it comes to posting on social media and her blog and suddenly remembers to keep why she split with Aaron private but her kids don’t have that luxury with her.
I was in the doctors the other day and a girl no older than 12 was there with her skirt pulled so high it was barley covering her ass cheeks and her mum was sat next to her no care in the world. I just think do these people genuinely not care. My mum would of slapped my ass 😂 I have my own baby now and my mum would still probably say something if my ass or tits we’re hanging out 😂😂
My mother suggested I wear a petticoat the other day (midi dress so mid calf length!) I’m 36 ffs not 96!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her silence speaks volumes!
All the boys with their Dad.. S prob been palmed off on a sleepover and she’ll be off her tits somewhere

Reactions: 24
Do you not just think it’s mental seeing wee girls at 10-13 years old with their fake eyelashes (usually thick enough to hold the eyelids down 😂) nails done with acrylics, hair extensions and a face full of make up and contouring 🙈

I don’t know what it is but even although we wore make up, short skirts n the rest it just feels different… don’t know if it’s because of social media and how everything is shared now, it makes them more vulnerable maybe? Anyone else feel the same?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you not just think it’s mental seeing wee girls at 10-13 years old with their fake eyelashes (usually thick enough to hold the eyelids down 😂) nails done with acrylics, hair extensions and a face full of make up and contouring 🙈

I don’t know what it is but even although we wore make up, short skirts n the rest it just feels different… don’t know if it’s because of social media and how everything is shared now, it makes them more vulnerable maybe? Anyone else feel the same?
Completely agree. I think half of it as well is since becoming a mother myself it’s opened my eyes up much more to the dangers and innocence of children and wanting to protect my child from things I now witness and understand online

Reactions: 11
I’m praying Aaron drops all the 3 boys off early in the morning and there is no carer either 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hol up… Aaron has 3 kids on Tuesday & Wednesday? Or Monday and Tuesday? Or just Tuesday? Then has them again Saturday & Sunday? So she has all 4 kids 3 days per week, one is palmed off with her friends and she has a carer for those 3 days?……….. + the boys are at nursery for those 3 days, would they both be in full time? wtf. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 imagine having that much free time and still complaining?! 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's like that Slenderman character, why are her legs always so far apart

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone would think it was her birthday… what with a boogie bus then out on the town! Even on her daughters birthday it’s all got to be about Talia!

Imagine palming your kid off ON HER BIRTHDAY so you can out. The boys are with their dad, sienna just had her party and would be buzzing, it would be a lovely opportunity for some one on one time with your daughter, who has had a hell of a lot of change these past couple of years (multiple brothers, losing her home and father figure) but no slenderman would rather go get off her tits prowling for her next cashcow! She is VILE 🤮🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just when you think she can’t get any worse 🙃 honestly to leave your child on the night of THEIR birthday party… who the duck does that..

• Sad
  • Heart
Top mum 👏 leaving her daughter with some randomer probably and going out on her birthday missing the chance to be with her one on one . Such an amazing medical mummy probably off her face on sniff so won't show the picture

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oakley been a little pickle last night, the difference between the 2 joide would be rubbing her eyes moaning and Aaron just saying about it but not getting frustrated. Oakleys little laugh at the end 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.