Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #43 Aaron’s thrown in the towel, Jodie’s got a sitter and is out on the prowl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been a fan of Aaron but I will admit he appears to have really stepped up, he’s very hands on & loving towards the boys, long may it continue! You kind of hope in these situations that the better parent (yes at this point it’s definitely Aaron) meets someone really nice & stable so that the kids get that family unit back, a really calm nurturing environment to grow in. Hope he really has changed so his next girlfriend is the exact opposite Talia & make this happen. She’s just very self focused & would be better being the secondary parent to the boys at this point until she settles down & gets the partying & surgery out of her system.

Reactions: 32
Aaron is so natural with the boys isn’t he, nothing like Jodie at all.

Oakley has the cutest little hands and feet 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watching Aaron’s stories… no gonna lie they’re melting my heart! Those kids are so happy with their Dad! There is just a natural genuine warmth there and it’s lovely to see! Oakley getting lots of cuddles and his wee laugh at the end! 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Let me get this right… she had time to go and get her hair and makeup done to go out on the day of her daughters party??? 😲 wow she’s selfish to the core!

Also Aaron talking about Oakley’s ventilator being blocked with him rolling over… better hope that doesn’t happen one night when Talia is medicated and “knocked out” (in her words)!

Then in the next story.. sharing her cosmetic surgery journey.. yep that’s right the boob job she got whilst her son was recovering from an op in hospital!

She has no shame whatsoever!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Shouldn’t it be Siennah having some friends for a sleepover and takeaway at her house after her party, not her being palmed off elsewhere?!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She dresses like it’s 2002 with the short /tight dresses with her arse hanging out
Get some fashion sense hun ….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was meant to go to the charity weekend this weekend, that she said she was going to go too. But no Oakley don't matter and getting drunk was better idea

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The difference in Aaron and jodies stories is mad. One thing I've noticed is that she filters Oakley on every single story or picture, Aaron doesn't do this, she is still ashamed of him, hence the filters. Its absolutely disgusting. You can see the love with Aaron and it isn't forced at all. Wonder if Aaron has a carer today. Its clear they can cope without. Jodie will have one possibly 8/ in morning to 8 at night . by which time Oakley and kids will be ready for bed. Then they get up and carer is back to help then when its Aarons days sienna is at school and left with sitters so Talia does duck all. Nights out every weekend

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion

Talia going about town like slender man, ditching Sienna on her birthday with the milkman

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It honestly looks ridiculous that her body is the same as a child’s yet she has these massive boobs hanging out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dress is hideous on her, she looks so cheap and tacky! Why would you have it THAT low on the boobs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s such a crappy parent. Imagine dumping your daughter on her birthday to hit the town dressed like a hooker from GTA.

Aaron is so natural with the boys. I hope he’s turned a corner and now he’s binned the drink he goes from strength to strength. Hopefully he’ll rekindle old friendships and he’ll be there for the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jodie you’re an utter state that dress is a no cos she got her tits done she thinks she’s barbie.
Was it actually Sienna birthday yesterday or just the party ?
---
She’s such a crappy parent. Imagine dumping your daughter on her birthday to hit the town dressed like a hooker from GTA.

Aaron is so natural with the boys. I hope he’s turned a corner and now he’s binned the drink he goes from strength to strength. Hopefully he’ll rekindle old friendships and he’ll be there for the boys.
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
---
She needs to be carefull her chin don’t burst them boobs 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jodie you’re an utter state that dress is a no cos she got her tits done she thinks she’s barbie.
Was it actually Sienna birthday yesterday or just the party ?
I’m pretty sure it was just her party.
I honestly couldn’t imagine it. Even now my 14 year old will usually have a day out or little gathering with friends for birthdays (last couple of years) and will always ask to have a sleep over after.. I couldn’t dream of going nah you go to a friends I’m going out 🤨😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely mind boggling

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.