Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elm1234

Has anyone re watched the pall mall tik tok I’m sure she said thank you for clarifying the rippling? Have they re edited the video as now there nothing about the rippling?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

dazzled103

VIP Member
“I feel like I’m being watched”
Is he thick???
He’s posting on his public social media platform then goes on about being watched?
Aaron hun you wouldn’t be where you were if it wasn’t for you being ‘watched’
He means us watching him does he not, he referred to puppet master and we call Jodie Tattles Puppet because she always does things if we mention them?

Reactions: 4

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Does Nikitas boy also have Aperts like gorgeous Oakley? I’ve noticed the little one has a traccy so wondering if it’s a different syndrome but think they were on the same ward?

Reactions: 3

Lottieloubert

Would not put it past her that she didn’t stay there because every other time she’s thanks Ed XY AND Z for coming and staying with the other kids 🤔

stargirl23

VIP Member
Request for it to be backdated Birk just tell them you’d never been informed about it, my mate done it after 2 years because she didn’t know until i got DLA for my son you could get it and she got a few grand
Sorry to jump in on this. My son gets DLA high care rate and low for mobility rate. Do I need to apply for This high care component you mentioned or do I already get it?

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Is anyone watching big brother? Dunno why but Chanelle reminds me of Jodie’s friend Charlene they even look similar 😂

Last edited:

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Does Aaron see Sienna? Seems a shame for them both to have been huge parts of each others lives for 5 years then nothing. I’d be heartbroken if I never got to see the step kids I raised as my own.
Were unsure what happened between Talia and Aaron over Siennah

stargirl23

VIP Member
You’re welcome! If anyone’s child receives MRC or LRC they’re entitled to the lower rate disabled child element too which is £146 a month!
Does this count even if you work? As I’ve never claimed anything on UC as I earn too much and my partner works too. But if I’m entitled to it I’ll definitely apply for my son to have the money

dazzled103

VIP Member
She looks a total state. It’s seriously grim posting ads like this and then her children as well.
She has to post them on that account, that’s the only reason people are there. If she posted on another account she wouldn’t get any money 😔