Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Oh fab, thanks love I'll do that now then. Literally never heard of it 🫠 fingers crossed I get a few K so I can get my tits done 😜
---

Check on your UC claim. Go on to people who live with you and click the name of the child you get dla for and it will say there to add their dla on to your claim x
Oh I don’t get UC so don’t think I qualify for it x

Reactions: 3

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Reallyyyyy oh shit I just pour half the bottle in cos I ain’t paying £20 ever time for adblue😂😂
Dont worry about it. Adblue is a bloody con anyway - its a way of the government extorting yet more money out of us!!!!! You can actually get the whole adblue thing removed from your vehicle - we do it with our work vans. Lots of garages will do it for you, they just hook the computer up to the van and remove the software 😊

Reactions: 2

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Does anyone recognise the other girl in her stories? I’m assuming it’s for the podcast but I don’t recognise her only her mouth is showing

floggersunited

Chatty Member
I’ve to go back a few pages havnt read in a few days but what the f is that high life’s disaster. He went on all week about a Rolex competition and then doesn’t announce a winner or say another word about it. Is it a total scam? I don’t follow the page but does he ever announce winners?

stoplying

Not backing up for her in anyway but surely she can’t pretend his needs are more complex to get a carer? Yes she’s had to fight for one but you wouldn’t be granted one if he didn’t need one?

cc111

VIP Member
What do you expect, her mother is running around half naked with balloons for boobs, pouting and posing and eye fucking herself. Posing in lingerie and promoting sex toys. God knows what she’s seeing, seems very sexualised for a 9 year old. That’s disgusting 🤢
---
This was on her tik tok too. Wtf.
View attachment 2503292
This must be about her mam

LilToes

VIP Member
Wonder how she’d get them all in the car if the carer is there as well. Or is the carer to travel in their own car and trail after Jodie whilst Jodie goes and have fun with her other children and forgets about Oakley?
I don’t think Oakley is there cause he’s in none of the posts she’s put up

• Sad

Honeybeeo87

I never knew about the higher rate disabled child element and I've just gone and added it onto my claim

Thanks troll 😘
You’re welcome! If anyone’s child receives MRC or LRC they’re entitled to the lower rate disabled child element too which is £146 a month!

stargirl23

VIP Member
I think she’s playing the game because the carer will be there to support with medical needs but not actually look after Oakley’s every day needs if that makes sense
She’s having her pie and eating it
Nothing would surprise me with her

Ohplease21

Tbf the ad blue can be hard to put it. You can't just fill it and it'll be ok 🙈 you need to work out the proper amount for miles. I've a van that needs ad blue if you over fill it it'll cause the engine to shit itself and need flushed lol

Reactions: 1

LilToes

VIP Member
He clarrrriiifffiiieeeeddd last night the amount of machines Oakley needs for outings and made it sound quite manageable .. about the dogs.. being 2 months sober , there was lots

he also said it’s obviously been such a tough year and not to blame Oakley at all because he’s had it so much harder than anyone and they just have to ride through it and get him through these operations.. said he would love to take them Disneyland when Oakley is 3 (I think)

it was so nice to see him slowly realising the love outweighs the hate for him big time, so much positivity from people and us with our oranges 🍊 got a funny feeling his Sunday live 10pm draw will be full of us tattlers 😂

#TattlersAssemble🍊😂😂
What did he say about the dogs? I missed the live

Reactions: 1