Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wait why can’t she put ad blue in her car? I’m actually baffled buy the massive bottle of it most garages actually have a adblue pump now😂😂😂
I have no earthly idea. You either fill it up at the pump in the same fashion that you use a fuel pump or you pour it in from a bottle - like youd pour screen wash in. Both quick & easy and require no brain power.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

kien

Major depressive disorder?? Seriously?? My mum was major depressive and she could not function, couldn’t get out of bed and was put into a psychiatric hospital. She certainly wasn’t able to go get her tits done, or bother about her hair or nails of any other meaningless shit like that., or able to go out for meals, days out etc.
Yeah in my opinion I see signs of MDD in her. My diagnosis is MDD and I manage to hold down a full time high stress job and I have Botox when I need it. I have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital too and got so bad I needed ECT. When it’s as bad as that I couldn’t care less about the state of my nails or hair but when it’s improving I do because it makes me a little less disgusted with myself. Just my opinion you’re welcome to disagree.

LilToes

VIP Member
It was posted on the last page. One died from infection and the other 2 went to someone he knows with more land for them to run around with (think that’s what they said sorry if I remembered wrong) x
Thank you I don’t know how I missed that post! At least he thought of the other 2 dogs as well as the kids. It wouldn’t have been fair on any of them not getting the attention they need

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Yeah in my opinion I see signs of MDD in her. My diagnosis is MDD and I manage to hold down a full time high stress job and I have Botox when I need it. I have been admitted to a psychiatric hospital too and got so bad I needed ECT. When it’s as bad as that I couldn’t care less about the state of my nails or hair but when it’s improving I do because it makes me a little less disgusted with myself. Just my opinion you’re welcome to disagree.
Yeah of course all entitled to our opinion. Talia still gets joy from the things that matter to her or are most important to her - her injectables, cosmetic surgery, beauty treatments, shopping, days out/nights out. She is up and dressed and functioning normally every day, she’s not majorly depressed in my experience or opinion. My mum was so ill she couldn’t function and I was placed in foster care when she was in hospital so for me I don’t see it.

I can see her being HPD, she is all for attention and with HPD you can still work and be part of society and do well in social situations like she does!

Attachments

bella246xox

are there any particular questions we want to ask or want him to clarifffyyyyyyy
… it’s fast moving on there but he was trying to answer quite a lot
I think he’s quite looking forward to it 🍊

• Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I’m not sure as I’ve never had this happen before but have you looked into settings on here to see if you can turn it off?
Finally worked it out only taken all day and all I had to do was go into my phone settings 🤦‍♀️ all well and good getting g new phone but I'm just thick when it comes to setting them all up

Intothedark

VIP Member
I guess she is front facing oakley too going by the car seats 🙄
Wonder how she’d get them all in the car if the carer is there as well. Or is the carer to travel in their own car and trail after Jodie whilst Jodie goes and have fun with her other children and forgets about Oakley?

• Sad

Honeybeeo87

Does this count even if you work? As I’ve never claimed anything on UC as I earn too much and my partner works too. But if I’m entitled to it I’ll definitely apply for my son to have the money
Yes it does, carers element and disabled child element aren’t affected by what you earn 😊 x

• Heart

somepeople23

Has anyone re watched the pall mall tik tok I’m sure she said thank you for clarifying the rippling? Have they re edited the video as now there nothing about the rippling?
Thank you for clarifying the scaring. I dont think you can edit a tiktok after uploading you would have to take it down and re-upload