Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauren96111

VIP Member
It all sound a bit odd to me, surely he can't be making money on these Raffles , they never seam to sell enough tickets to cover the cost of the item ???
That’s what I was trying to work out last night. I don’t get how it all works

Reactions: 4

Idk88

VIP Member
I know Aaron has his set days and he wouldn't typically have the boys today but I wonder if Charlotte invited him and the boys to her daughters first birthday party today? I feel like she would have. Talia probably said no... All the Geordies she's close to are there with their kids would have been nice to see them together again

littlestar908

What did he say in his live I missed it just caught the end something about coming back on at 10.30pm?

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Actually thought those last couple of stories with Oakley were sweet. He’s playing with her hair, and she seemed I don’t know like she was enjoying the moment with him. Which is very rare for her. He’s just adorable ☺

4FoxAche

VIP Member
No way they chest X-ray her !
she does not look poorly she isn’t struggling breathing so no reason to give her a chest x ray .

she’s such a liar 🤥
I had a chest x-ray a few months back and I wasn't struggling to breathe and didn't outwardly look unwell.

It's weird how sometimes they're given yet seem unrelated and when you'd think one would be given to deemed not necessary.

I'm not defending her at all but sometimes they are given for weird reasons - or to just shut someone up.

Edit: Just seen the story. They both needed chest x-rays? Make it make sense Jodie.

Last edited:

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Babe, just because you didn’t get pissed off your shandies, doesn’t mean they don’t count. You could of had an orange juice, but you chose to have beer
The only person Aaron is fooling is himself unfortunately and he knows that well himself being an addict

• Sad