Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chriss71

VIP Member
How embarrassing if she's going to make out this is being done right now!! She’s such a lying bitch, corse she'll go on now about who she had to have it done when they could get her booked in with it being a life and death situation!!! Load of bull !!😡

Reactions: 21

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I noticed he said he only got the boys new cots at Christmas, so did Jodie take the old ones with her? I’m sure she said she had got new ones too
Yeah she took the boys cots then sold them for a free bunk bed 😂😂

how cute is Oakleys room so far 🥰
Nice to see that Aaron actually buys stuff for his kids when he could easily beg for it like some people 🙄

• Wow

rosey25

Look at her she looks happy as Larry now he’s back in hospital ! She’s a disgrace!! 😡
Also funny how the big red hood isn’t needed when visiting the hospital but anywhere else he’s under it 😡😡

• Angry

thomasthetank82

Her teeth have deteriorated a lot since this photo. Maybe pregnancy, heavy smoking or health related? She certainly looked so much healthier here
I have wondered a few times if it's an eating disorder that's caused her teeth to rot so quickly, if it is that then as much of a cunt she is, I would hope she gets help as I wouldn't wish an ED on my worst enemy

• Heart

inafets

Her teeth have deteriorated a lot since this photo. Maybe pregnancy, heavy smoking or health related? She certainly looked so much healthier here
This is sad to see, she is so pretty and healthy here. She must have a serious case of body dysmorphia to have had all that work on her face like she has.

• Sad
  • Heart

cc111

VIP Member
She said before her parents can't stand to be around either other they hate each other yet she's organising for her parents to come up . Look how happy she Is when she knows she isn't going to be round her kids ! Yet when she's around them specifically Oakley she has a face like a slapped ass and doesn't smile once

The place she tagged also does nose work too 👀
---
Wonder if she’ll mention in her blog about swanning off to get her boobs done the same time her baby is having to have operations!!

• Sad
  • Wow

lauren96111

VIP Member
Poor Oakley, at least Aaron had common sense to keep him at home when ill but Oakley has no chance with his brain dead mother. No one will tell me otherwise that she hasn’t done this on purpose to palm him back off. How long did he last at home 😭😭😭

• Sad

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Didn't she go out the last time Aaron was fighting? If I remember rightly we were trying to work out if she went to his fight. Hope who ever is looking after the kids are trained in oakleys needs as surely the carer won't be there the whole night as she's a day carer

• Sad

elm1234

Makes you wonder the ‘real’ reason she got her boobs done I think she’s been reading here and us taking the piss out of her nipples made a massive impact if it is then fair play cos fuck me that nipple was on a different solar system never mind planet

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member

another tiktok from the surgery just posted. no mention that shes was having any problems or rippling with her old tits 🤣🤣 only to go bigger and one was wonky 🤦‍♀️
She looks like a fucking drip sat there on the bed bet she's fuming they've said the real reason she's having them

• Haha

yuuup

another tiktok from the surgery just posted. no mention that shes was having any problems or rippling with her old tits 🤣🤣 only to go bigger and one was wonky 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I'm glad she's being called out 💅 scumbag behaviour treating the carer like an unpaid babysitter. I hope the carer reads here and her and Aaron have a good goss 🤣

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I have a feeling they are paying for it and she’s said to Aaron she needs the carer and he’s give in because then it’s easy for him as well
See I think it’s on our nhs, she said she had fought hard to get a carer. Let’s face it Talia doesn’t do paying for anything… #gifted #ad 😂

• Sick
  • Angry

dazzled103

VIP Member
God parents and Oakley at the softplay. Wonder if they’re babysitting tonight as well. So much for all is Oakley’s medical needs that require a carer!
I think the whole town must be “trained” up now ffs, just incasey that medical mum needs a break from all of her beautifying treatments 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad