Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crabupatree

VIP Member
She just has to always be the most hard done by person and the only person to experience things in life.

Acting like Oakley is the first child ever to have this operation & condition, she's the first person ever to live far away from her family and have an elderly relative be near then end etc.

And the complaining about being behind on work - maybe if you didn't spend days in the hair salon, getting your tits done & on your 'secret' nights out etc you wouldn't be behind its called priorities - but lets face it we all know her only priority is herself!

Reactions: 22

liv123456

As someone that’s done private care work before (through funding that the parents got) for complex needs children, I don’t know anyone that’s got 12hrs a day 7 days a week even for children that have trachys etc.
it’s up to the parent whether they use those hours to go out, go to work etc but it’ll be reviewed at least every year, so talia may be living it up now but I very much doubt she’ll get this amount of hours again, enjoy it while it lasts you sh*t excuse for a mother

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
She managed to take Oakley on the train to Liverpool for his appointments and made it a big deal in her blog. Why can’t she take a train to see her Nan with Oakley or you know drive! Always moaning but never actually looking for solutions.

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’m stunned … “FFS” in a pic of Oakley at RVI???

Fûck off talia you absolute skanky cûnt of a human!!!!

• Angry

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Guys I'm just going to upload the screenshot, if it's not allowed someone just let me know and I'll delete! I've put an emoji over the photo she shared of Oakley because I don't think its one we've seen before!
---

---
I have seen blogs shared in other threads so hopefully I won't get into trouble.. or deleted!

Attachments

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’ve not read one that’s mentioned any awareness for aperts, how aperts affects Oakley, the reason he needs the surgeries/what they’re doing to help his development. It’s all about her

• Sad
  • Angry

stargirl23

VIP Member
The love and affection in this video is something Jodie can only dream of. Good luck little dani ❤

Attachments

• Heart

elm1234

Didn't she go out the last time Aaron was fighting? If I remember rightly we were trying to work out if she went to his fight. Hope who ever is looking after the kids are trained in oakleys needs as surely the carer won't be there the whole night as she's a day carer
Don’t you know our medical mummy Jodie can train anyone shes practically a nurse

• Haha
So cringe making out she’s only had them done 🤣🤣🤣 hair back with the roots and she’s been wearing the bra for the last two weeks lol. Honestly laughed so hard. Why has she done this?
---
Proper scummy imagine swanning off to have your boobs done while your baby was having surgery🤮
Just answering my last post … That’s why then… she is disgusting honestly

• Sick
  • Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Ahh so her mum has been there this whole time, it’s the only reason why she’s managing and not rubbing her eyes constant. Her mums making her dinners n no doubt looking after the kids so she can swan around. Notice how she doesn’t mention her mum is there, makes it appear to her followers like she’s doing it all herself and still managing to cook slap up meals 🤣🤣

• Sad

SC1990

VIP Member
She's so busy she managed to be in the metrocentre for the zara opening. I'd have loved to, but I have these annoying things called work and kids

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I think Aaron needs to give up the boxing, he won’t ever get Logan or Jake Paul fights and that kind of money. He needs to do something else cos boxing doesn’t seem to be it for Aaron. But fair play to him he trained got in that ring and he walks out with his health and pay day can’t knock the bloke for earning his money

Reactions: 21

Intothedark

VIP Member
Oakley was thriving in hospital and he’s been home a couple of weeks and is not well? 🙄
Probably from the softplay she’s always dragging him to with the carer. If I was being cynical I’d say I bet she’s glad he’s ill as it might mean another trip to the hospital.

Reactions: 21