Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

some girl

Morally he shouldn't have drove, however if he had a couple half shandy he'd be under the limit legally, I think a half shandy is only about 0.2 of a unit
Just think it’s terrible when people with huge followings just drop it into conversation like it’s nothing when any amount of alcohol affects safe driving. Real no no for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

raspberrypancake

She’s cut Siennah of from her Dad and his family for years, I think the last time they seen her was probably about 5/6 years ago, they live close to her family down south hence the reason why she doesn’t go down there.

Even if there is a serious reason why Siennahs dad cannot have contact.. that doesn’t excuse punishing the rest of the family, poor Siennah has another family who she probably doesn’t even recognise anymore, it’s sad, especially when you see them commenting on Facebook 😕

View attachment 2473552
Ohhhh sorry I misread it! I thought the OP meant Talia doesn’t want Siennah near TALIA’S dad’s family. My bad!! Thanks for the info!

Intothedark

VIP Member
Yes thats very random, if the paramedics weren't paying attention and she fell then they could be in serious trouble.
That recent video of Oakley is so cute, but I thought his eye sight was bad hes clearly laughing at that kid that shoots by him, also that's not jodie filming him, does she actually do anything with him outside of the house or is it other people showing him the big wide world, which clearly hes loving with his little giggles
Yeah you’re right she didn’t film it. They’ve not got those grotty nails. Doubt Oakley knows your his mother Jodie and as she’s not filmed it, he’s probably saying mumma to his carer. Or anyone else who’ll love him like he deserves to be loved.

Fancy posting all the ads when you’re so “heartbroken”. Doesn’t look weepy in those.

Attachments

• Sad

Redtea2

VIP Member
I thought he said he's got more training to do, so won't be able to have Oakley overnight for the next 2 weeks?
Confusing he says he has Oakley and one of the boys and the Carer for the day then Oakley overnight but then says his training finishes in two weeks so he can have all the boys . So not sure what he is on about x

Reactions: 3

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yeah maybe tag a mod in the thread and ask if it’ll be allowed? I know the website has copyright on it but Surely her words can’t be copyrighted just the pictures etc?

dazzled103

VIP Member
Exactly this 👏🏼 She so heartbroken she’s all over insta 🤦‍♀️ and here come her influx of reposts of ‘how strong she is, how’s she’s the most amazing person/mum’ blah blah blah!

Has to make absolutely everything about herself! What about her poor mum who is going to lose her mother? Also her mum was up looking after her kids so she could get her boob job, whilst she could have been spending precious time with her poorly mum! Selfish to the core!!
And haven’t they got their own wee daughter, her sister?