Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
What utter bull saying it's his management on twitter not him, don't think his management would be saying the things Aaron is saying!! They both using the same bullsh** saying there management are doing there pages for them,😆😆😆 both a pair of lying assholes!!!
Wow he pays somebody to tweet this? I don’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

raspberrypancake

Defo on a comedown!!

Making excuses that she can’t go down on the train because Oakley is ‘unpredictable’
No it’s because the carer won’t go with her and plus she doesnt want Siennah near her Dads family.

If she was that arsed about her Nan and was so close why didn’t she even turn up at the hospital when her Nan was last admitted to have dialysis?? This was before Oakley so she couldn’t use him as an excuse.

Poor Oakley downstairs with a carer whilst she’s hiding away upstairs pretending to do ‘work’
She could have caught up with her work instead of getting a tit job or partying at the weekend… or even do it at 8pm tonight when the kids are in bed??

She gets on my tits!!! There are fucking other families (even single mums) who get no help at all and you don’t hear them whinging and making excuses, they get on with it, they don’t have 12 a hour day carers, they don’t get to be allocated a psychologist or counselling, they are left with NO support.
It’s them I feel sorry for and admire!!
How come she doesn’t want Siennah near her dad’s family? Sorry, I may have missed something!

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Fucking disgusting 🤬 I loathe and despise these household puppyfarms, don’t give a shit about anything except making dollar out of innocent animals. Funding fillers, Botox, fancy cars, holidays. Disgusting 🙄🤬
---

What’s the sisters name?
She’s called Sofia I’m not sure of her Instagram handle though x

stargirl23

VIP Member
She was living with Aaron while pregnant and moved into her own place when he was a couple months old and living in hospital.
They had a Moses basket for him but I’ve seen it in pics at Aaron’s after the split. He’s too big for it now obviously but weird she wouldn’t keep Maddox cot for him

• Sad

elm1234

Anyone able to go back and see what day talia was wearing brown Nike hoodie and shorts? Will confirm her surgery day

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I’m sure a day or two ago she was saying she had taken his bandage off his hand now it’s back on
I wonder how he’s poorly? It’s absolutely shocking she should be keeping him at home and safe 🥲

• Sad

Chriss71

VIP Member
Did I hear right on Aaron’s story he said no dummy you’re a big boy now when one of the boys asked for a dummy?🤔 wonder if he’s trying to wean them off and Talia is just giving them straight back when they get home!

**edit**
Just seen Maddox with one in his mouth on his next story doesn’t matter🤣
Yea looks like hes at least trying by taking their mind off it but it will be impossible cus dorito head will just give them their dummy strait away so they don't winge for them, they really are far far to old for them now!!

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Seen her story’s today and it’s shocking how she has a carer when so many people who genuinely need one can’t get one
she is alone today she has no boys and sienna is in school why is a caree watching Oakley
she could have taken him in the car to send parcels and do the food shop .

she’s a joke
Aaron has Oakley today