Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Anyone know if there’ll be a live link for the fight? Want to see Aaron get pushed to the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

somepeople23

Swear her lips look even bigger! Especially the bottom one. Looks like a giant blister from an allergic reaction
Might be why Tanya is at hers cause it doesn't look like theyve seek eachother for a whils
---
She was quick to get in that it's not her tits causing her to be ill, which it probably isn't but how does she know that's not what's making her ill when she's not seen a Dr yet 🤔
And like how does she know Oakley doesnt have a bug?

I feel like all we’ve seen since she’s had them done is her boobs 😐 it’s boring Talia 🙄
---
The blog is a complete load of waffle as usual. I just want to upload screenshot instead of wasting my time rewriting it in my own words
because its so just eurgh 🤣
we need a run down 😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wow so it’s defo confirmed now.. a carer 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Would love to know what lies she said to get that! 🤬🤬

No way did she have lunch yesterday with the ‘girls’.. there was none of her own pictures and resharing charlottes stories probably confirms that. She went along and dumped Oakley & the carer with Charlotte then fucked off to get her nails done… she really is fucking scum.
Its not 24hrs a day. Its 12hrs.

The obvious sniping at eachother over instagram is embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone remember the name of the girl she tagged when she put a pic on of her dress?
It was something along the lines of ‘dress sorted for the weekend’ and a girl tagged

forgotteno l

I don't think she actually went, she said she called 111 and then had an appointment at the walk-in but was told it was a 7hr wait so didn't bother

Also its probably another tactic to cover up her child free day yesterday - oh i was so ill in bed 'cough' 'poor me' - so her minions wouldn't question why not so much kid posting seeing as Aaron had the boys
Ah my bad! I thought she'd gone 🙈

somepeople23

He does get his instagram messages as I’ve sent him a few and he replies, when Oakley having a op or a fight coming up
He opened them briefly when he wanted the evidence of Talias driving and that. I can message him but I think that's cause we have an open message with him I think people that have never messaged him before can't message him

Why’s Aaron travelling to London 🤔
When his fight is up here
---
Unless the weigh ins and press conferences are done there? I assumed everything would’ve been done up here with the fight being here tbf

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
There's also Charlie Jr don't think he has the same ma does he? Or is he the brother that breeds and sells dogs? Cause got the impression that was a completely different brother

Whats everyone's thoughts on the whole carer thing?!?! There's no way she would get one for free for 12 hours a day 7 days a week. That would be at least 2 carers needed for that amount of time. And it doesnt seem like he needs that sort of care. Especially when you see her getting boobs, nails etc done.

I know people who have mental health issues and struggle and get help with things through their health visitor. Like someone coming round and helping them tidy up and taking them shopping etc. Wondering if its something on that level to help her cope.

Or if they are paying for it!!!!
---
You can’t write this shit! New boobs, new hair now new nails TALIA go look after your child
She doesnt need to does she when she has a 12 hour a day carer. Which I dont believe to behonest.

I've literally just wrote a comment on it.