Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Why is she getting an x-ray? Can you just turn up to a hospital an demand one? Highly doubt her doctor has sent her there.

Reactions: 3

Redgirl81

VIP Member
This is what Aaron was doing exactly 35 days ago…

IMG_0049.jpeg

He obv could have had one drink that night or 20.
Talia done her q&a that day too, kept mentioning OF 🙄
The next day is when Aaron mentioned getting Romeo’s hair cut 😂

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
If the blog goes straight to my email can I just screenshot it and post it, im not taking it off the website 🤔

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Wheres romeo? Not been seen for a few days! Wonder if her mum has taken him to stay at hers for a bit

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Why doesnt Oakley have a cot??? She claims she didn’t know anything was wrong with him while she was pregnant so didn’t she/they have a room ready for him before he was born, because they wouldn’t have anticipated him staying in hospital?
She was living with Aaron while pregnant and moved into her own place when he was a couple months old and living in hospital.

He’s doing well mind
His Mam & Sister and some other family/friends by the looks of it is there
---
He had good the first round…
Now Aaron’s fucked 🤣

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member
I can't watch all them stories her boice and stupid face drains me what is she saying

lauren96111

VIP Member
Whats everyone's thoughts on the whole carer thing?!?! There's no way she would get one for free for 12 hours a day 7 days a week. That would be at least 2 carers needed for that amount of time. And it doesnt seem like he needs that sort of care. Especially when you see her getting boobs, nails etc done.

I know people who have mental health issues and struggle and get help with things through their health visitor. Like someone coming round and helping them tidy up and taking them shopping etc. Wondering if its something on that level to help her cope.

Or if they are paying for it!!!!
---

She doesnt need to does she when she has a 12 hour a day carer. Which I dont believe to behonest.

I've literally just wrote a comment on it.
I have a feeling they are paying for it and she’s said to Aaron she needs the carer and he’s give in because then it’s easy for him as well

• Sad