Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It was Aaron who got S off her dummy, Jodie attempted that! So says something. The woman couldn’t parent when she had 1 child never mind 4
How old was S?!
---
Why has Oakley got a massive bandage on his other hand now, and a smaller one on his hand that they unfused his fingers on? Has he had the other hand done?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

stargirl23

VIP Member
Don't they have to be replaced every so many years? I couldn't justify paying that sort of money. I'll just let mine carry on going south and making friends with my knees.
Whatever reason she gives we know it won't be the truth she can't stop getting things done to her body. Just wish she would see the damage she is doing to her face, it doesn't look normal she needs to think about when she's older and no longer able to get fillers put in, her face will look deformed
I think it’s recommended every 10 years to change them

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I actually don’t think her boobs look much bigger from what I’ve seen, not like what she said she was going to have, we all know she wanted huge knockers to flaunt 🤣 must be a bit disappointed! Hopefully her nips are now a bit more in tune with each other 🤣

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
So, I caved and read thread one. They broke up and he seemed like a colossal dick and she was a bit bland with the ads, but there was a good chunk of sympathy for her... then BAM onto the second pregnancy before page 30.

What the fuck?!

So, why did they split the last time? How long have they been split up?

Please someone tell me the drugs have stopped and the kids are being looked after now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

pixelsdream

VIP Member
That carer be sick of her life parenting Jodie’s child looks like she’s off out
I reckon that's from Friday she's on the wind up,
Boys could be with Aaron? If none of the above why she going out so much since oakleys been home

Reactions: 1