Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #35 Aaron's back in the boozer and Jodie's a blue badge abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayfever - my partner had it really had. He's been having the hayfever injection for about 3 years now and no symptoms.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been considering this. Do you mind I ask how much it is? If it works for him I think I’ll try it
The first time he had it he travelled to Essex only place that did it and it was £70 but last few times it's been £30 or 35. He said he would rather pay that than keep trying different sprays, tablets and eye drops. He's asthmatic as well so has to get steroids but having the injection he doesn't need any of it.
He had it too early this year so he needed it again but its really good x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve been considering this. Do you mind I ask how much it is? If it works for him I think I’ll try it
£35 here but it’s just been on this morning that it’s not recommended by NHS due to side effects. kelog injection i think it is or something like that x

Reactions: 3
£35 here but it’s just been on this morning that it’s not recommended by NHS due to side effects. kelog injection i think it is or something like that x
Ah ok thank you. Don’t think I’ll risk it then if not recommended by nhs. Don’t want to make anything worse 😂 x

Reactions: 1
Aaron is a douche but I feel so sorry for him that his only Father’s Day repost is from an anonymous Geordie shore fan page 😔
I thought that was quite sad too, but in his video it looks like kids plastic dishes behind him, so hopefully he saw Romeo and Maddox at least, with Jodie having Oakley. Better to have them in person than a social media post!

Reactions: 7
Ah ok thank you. Don’t think I’ll risk it then if not recommended by nhs. Don’t want to make anything worse 😂 x
the doc on thus morning said it can cause dizziness, fainting, mood swings etc. people swear by them but if the NHS thought the positive out weighed the negative they’d probably offer them x

Reactions: 2
the doc on thus morning said it can cause dizziness, fainting, mood swings etc. people swear by them but if the NHS thought the positive out weighed the negative they’d probably offer them x
I’m epileptic so wouldn’t want to risk the dizziness or fainting 😂 will stick to my antihistamine thank you x

• Sad
There's not enough rooms Aaron's surely! When she lived there the boys room was tiny. So if they were to have sienna room where would she go if Oakley needed his own room? She's very quiet today maybe in trouble for falling asleep or being in charge of Oakley while drowsy from those tablets she had

Reactions: 2
There's not enough rooms Aaron's surely! When she lived there the boys room was tiny. So if they were to have sienna room where would she go if Oakley needed his own room? She's very quiet today maybe in trouble for falling asleep or being in charge of Oakley while drowsy from those tablets she had
Is Aaron's not a 4 bed? Unless they had one room as a dressing room or something in which could easily be changed like. I was thinking to same. Very quiet indeed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.