Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #35 Aaron's back in the boozer and Jodie's a blue badge abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on promethazine it's an antihistamine but I'm on it for insomnia and it's definitely a drowsy one I get knocked out for a day on just one but those are on prescription however you can buy them over the counter same strength. I also have ones I take because the promethazine are a PRN that are called cetirizine dihydrochloride, they're marketed as 'non drowsy' however they do make me sleepy. So it's actually possible that some non drowsy have the reverse effects I think clarytin is really known for it.
Yea but her Mate surely wouldn’t give her sumit like that ,. Knowing she’s got the baby in her care 🤣🤣 it’s all bleeping bullshit x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh she's not an outdoors gal, that explains the trips to softplay and Metrocentre on the two hottest days of the year 💡
Not that when she’s getting paid to promote diggerland or getting videoed running down the street or enjoying all inclusive holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yea but her Mate surely wouldn’t give her sumit like that ,. Knowing she’s got the baby in her care 🤣🤣 it’s all bleeping bullshit x
My point was that antihistamines marketed as 'non drowsy' can and have been shown to make someone drowsy not necessarily fall asleep drowsy and that's over the counter stuff. Whilst I think she is full of bullshit, two people can be on the same medication and have completely different experiences so it's it's actually not as farfetched as some of you are saying.

Reactions: 13
Oakley won't be in her room, he will need a carer while at home throughout the night. For that to happen he will need his own room/space.
So where are the boys going to sleep? That's why none of this makes sense. And does he really need a carer through the night? I know that's what she's pushing for but...
---
Oo I actually have one I use for the washing so I’ll whack it in the bedroom tonight. Thank you 😂
Is that one not a dehumidifier? One sucks in the damp in the air and humidifier is different

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A recreation of the distance between them🤣Aaron was pushing a push chair and she had canoes on her feet
I did such a wheezy chuckle there 🤣🤣🤣 cracker 🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
---
Coming ont insta with the clarification again… took a drowsy antihistamine and passed out for 2 hours and didn’t hear her phone orrrrrrrr in other words she’s been getting shafted for 2 hours while Aaron’s been trying to contact her to come collect the boys while she’s forgot to put her clothes on for her insta story never in my life have I took a drowsy anti histamine
Wouldn’t hear a baby then if it was in trouble breathing or anything then 🙄😡😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
another theory story they spin.

“we moved back in together for Oakleys sake”. They could spin that they decided to live together again, but state the defo “aren’t together” as it was best for the care of the boys and Oakley. Then one day all of a sudden his little swimmers happened to swim into her while she was innocently in his bed. She gets pregnant. They announce that they realised they always loved each other and now they’re on big Happy disfunctional toxic family!
---
Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #36 Aaron's back in Jodie, second hand embarrassment is a thing.

Thread suggestion.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So where are the boys going to sleep? That's why none of this makes sense. And does he really need a carer through the night? I know that's what she's pushing for but...
---

Is that one not a dehumidifier? One sucks in the damp in the air and humidifier is different
They'd stay in their own room where they are now, they don't need to move out their own room. The local council will either help her move or pay for an extension to be built if they have space and can get planning permission to do so. I mean if her living room is big enough they would even do a set up in there for him.

He's on cpap during the night. This alongside his other needs automatically entitles him to an overnight carer. As well as he's looking lately he is still classed as medically vulnerable/unstable.
Like I said he automatically is entitled anyway however if you take into account how they know his mother has been medically neglectful on several occasions when he was home then he will most definitely get it and won't be allowed home fulltime until its all in place.

Reactions: 5
They'd stay in their own room where they are now, they don't need to move out their own room. The local council will either help her move or pay for an extension to be built if they have space and can get planning permission to do so. I mean if her living room is big enough they would even do a set up in there for him.

He's on cpap during the night. This alongside his other needs automatically entitles him to an overnight carer. As well as he's looking lately he is still classed as medically vulnerable/unstable.
Like I said he automatically is entitled anyway however if you take into account how they know his mother has been medically neglectful on several occasions when he was home then he will most definitely get it and won't be allowed home fulltime until its all in place.
Yeah I get all that. But the point I was trying to make was someone said maybe she's getting rid of the boys furniture to make room for Oakley coming home. So with that being said I explained how I don't think that to be the case. Proving my point of exactly what you just said that they need there room? I know a child who's on CPAP through the night and does have a life limiting illness and they have zero carers the mam has to just cope on her own

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah I get all that. But the point I was trying to make was someone said maybe she's getting rid of the boys furniture to make room for Oakley coming home. So with that being said I explained now I don't think that to be the case. Proving my point of exactly what you just said that they need there room? I know a child who's on CPAP through the night and does have a life limiting illness and they have zero carers the mam has to just cope on her own
I know a baby on CPAP and he is terminal too and they get no help either. She’s posted loads of pics of him asleep with no CPAP so he might not even be on it anymore

Reactions: 4
I know a baby on CPAP and he is terminal too and they get no help either. She’s posted loads of pics of him asleep with no CPAP so he might not even be on it anymore
Yeah I agree I just can't see that being the case? Even if it's due to the medical neglect by her I would still say that's a reach because really the shouldn't release him back into her care with that being the case. Only way I can see her getting carers is if she paid privately

another theory story they spin.

“we moved back in together for Oakleys sake”. They could spin that they decided to live together again, but state the defo “aren’t together” as it was best for the care of the boys and Oakley. Then one day all of a sudden his little swimmers happened to swim into her while she was innocently in his bed. She gets pregnant. They announce that they realised they always loved each other and now they’re on big Happy disfunctional toxic family!
---
Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #36 Aaron's back in Jodie, second hand embarrassment is a thing.

Thread suggestion.

Are they back together? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is she buying likes and followers? Look at the comments of the picture of her and the two boys. The same people with repeated comments of ❤ why would people do 2/3/4 seperate comments of the same thing?

it’s like she is attempting to increase interaction.

Yeah I get all that. But the point I was trying to make was someone said maybe she's getting rid of the boys furniture to make room for Oakley coming home. So with that being said I explained how I don't think that to be the case. Proving my point of exactly what you just said that they need there room? I know a child who's on CPAP through the night and does have a life limiting illness and they have zero carers the mam has to just cope on her own
It must be different for different areas/councils. Based on my own personal experience cpap children automatically are entitled to overnight carers where I am.

Reactions: 2
Aaron is a douche but I feel so sorry for him that his only Father’s Day repost is from an anonymous Geordie shore fan page 😔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.