Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #35 Aaron's back in the boozer and Jodie's a blue badge abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back with the comments about meds that make you ‘drowsy’ i’m pretty sure most anti histamines these days are actually non drowsy
I'm on promethazine it's an antihistamine but I'm on it for insomnia and it's definitely a drowsy one I get knocked out for a day on just one but those are on prescription however you can buy them over the counter same strength. I also have ones I take because the promethazine are a PRN that are called cetirizine dihydrochloride, they're marketed as 'non drowsy' however they do make me sleepy. So it's actually possible that some non drowsy have the reverse effects I think clarytin is really known for it.

Reactions: 9
how did you get these? My GP won’t prescribe them and my husband is about to rip his face off with hayfever🤣he’s tried all the over counter ones and they don’t do anything
My eyes were swollen af and I couldn’t breathe so begged for strong ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how did you get these? My GP won’t prescribe them and my husband is about to rip his face off with hayfever🤣he’s tried all the over counter ones and they don’t do anything
You can buy allevia or something like that in boots /chemist 120mg ..(fexofenadine)
Also rubbing Vaseline under the nose and eyes helps the pollen stick to that rather than it going up nose . Hayfever face wipes good too . Hope he gets better soon 🙏🏽

• Haha
Beconase hayfever spray works wonders too
---
his are as well, he keeps getting sent home from work cause he can’t actually see🤣
Call the drs and say over the counter do nothing and it’s effecting his job. They should give him stronger ones

I'm on promethazine it's an antihistamine but I'm on it for insomnia and it's definitely a drowsy one I get knocked out for a day on just one but those are on prescription however you can buy them over the counter same strength. I also have ones I take because the promethazine are a PRN that are called cetirizine dihydrochloride, they're marketed as 'non drowsy' however they do make me sleepy. So it's actually possible that some non drowsy have the reverse effects I think clarytin is really known for it.
Certerzine can make you sleepy

Reactions: 2
You can buy allevia or something like that in boots /chemist 120mg ..(fexofenadine)
Also rubbing Vaseline under the nose and eyes helps the pollen stick to that rather than it going up nose . Hayfever face wipes good too . Hope he gets better soon 🙏🏽
Will those ones be in the chemist part? He seems to have all the bits and bobs but only thing helping a bit is the eye drops and wipes. Thing is he keeps getting sent home from work so it’s not ideal x
---
Beconase hayfever spray works wonders too
---

Call the drs and say over the counter do nothing and it’s effecting his job. They should give him stronger ones
I used to get it bad then in lock down I stopped getting it and never got it again🤣might start a conspiracy theory

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will those ones be in the chemist part? He seems to have all the bits and bobs but only thing helping a bit is the eye drops and wipes. Thing is he keeps getting sent home from work so it’s not ideal x
---

I used to get it bad then in lock down I stopped getting it and never got it again🤣might start a conspiracy theory
Yeah just ask for them .. and like other poster said if it’s affecting his job and over counter relief not working then. I use nasal spray , eye drops and Vaseline /wipes and 180mg.

Don’t let them fob you off .. the pollen is really bad atm.

Reactions: 8
---

What’s your tips on never getting it again because I need it 😂

• Haha
Certerzine can make you sleepy
😭 yep, brought it because it's specifically marketed and mentioned on the NHS as a non drowsy.

--

Also ladies get a HUMIDIFIER .. absolute game changer. My hayfever has caused so many nose bleeds and I've been using one for about 2 weeks now and the only nose bleed I've had is when I forgot to put it on the other night. Also not sure it's connected or a placebo effecf but I've slept so much better and my eyes aren't watering every 5 seconds 🥹

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she took the tablet at her friend's while she had Oakley? So she's either fell asleep with him or she's driven him back to hospital while drowsy. Were the phone calls from the hospital wondering where Oakley was. Why come on insta? Is that to make it look good as she knows ss will be keeping an eye on her socials. Hope she hasn't fucked things up for Oakley being released from hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 24
😭 yep, brought it because it's specifically marketed and mentioned on the NHS as a non drowsy.

--

Also ladies get a HUMIDIFIER .. absolute game changer. My hayfever has caused so many nose bleeds and I've been using one for about 2 weeks now and the only nose bleed I've had is when I forgot to put it on the other night. Also not sure it's connected or a placebo effecf but I've slept so much better and my eyes aren't watering every 5 seconds 🥹
Oo I actually have one I use for the washing so I’ll whack it in the bedroom tonight. Thank you 😂

Reactions: 2
Eh so she’s been to two parties , then was getting itchy.. so she took an unknown antihistamine.
Then was knocked out .. but before she was knocked out she changed the bedding .
Ffs why’s every story so dramatic and full of tit with her 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha fell asleep on an antihistamine?? No talia you’ve been taking your ‘prescription drugs’ again.

CC2C3C77-0D2A-4FDD-BD8B-0F358ECFECF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she took the tablet at her friend's while she had Oakley? So she's either fell asleep with him or she's driven him back to hospital while drowsy. Were the phone calls from the hospital wondering where Oakley was. Why come on insta? Is that to make it look good as she knows ss will be keeping an eye on her socials. Hope she hasn't fucked things up for Oakley being released from hospital
Yeah spent 56 over explaining her sleep story whilst not scratching .. only when she said I’ve said stopped scratching…she scratches🙄

• Haha
Ahh she's not an outdoors gal, that explains the trips to softplay and Metrocentre on the two hottest days of the year 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.