Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #35 Aaron's back in the boozer and Jodie's a blue badge abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute she says her great skin is from the mask. Next minute it's cos she uses Dior.
20230609_013911.jpg

20230609_013856.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her eyelids are sooo strange, defo gonna need some kind of lift later in life

Reactions: 10
Maddox sat having Haribos and a kinder egg for breakfast while the wanker car gets valeted 🙄
---
And she hates that he’s so wild…

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Does she not work? If so, why isn't she claiming the free 15 hours childcare for the two older boys and she could stop whinging about having no time to herself! Then she could make time for gym nails filler hair seeing Oakley more, she could have the boys in a two days each and with Siennah at school she'd be able to get Oakley off the ward and out to Leazes Park etc. She's always going on about her life being all over, Aaron has set days of contact so surely setting herself some kind of routine would help.

Reactions: 17
Does she not work? If so, why isn't she claiming the free 15 hours childcare for the two older boys and she could stop whinging about having no time to herself! Then she could make time for gym nails filler hair seeing Oakley more, she could have the boys in a two days each and with Siennah at school she'd be able to get Oakley off the ward and out to Leazes Park etc. She's always going on about her life being all over, Aaron has set days of contact so surely setting herself some kind of routine would help.
The boys are in nursery/pre school

I'm really funny when it comes to young kids and haribo, choking hazard hes only 2 if my kids had them I use to cut them up, still worry me now and they're a lot older

Reactions: 9
I've been blocked again. Such a witch Jodie!!
---
And aaron!! Na these two are comparing notes aren't they 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maddox sat having Haribos and a kinder egg for breakfast while the wanker car gets valeted 🙄
---
And she hates that he’s so wild…
There was also a fruit shoot and crisps for more E numbers and tit. The bairn hasn’t even finished the sweets and already she opening the egg.
That’s just teaching them glutton behaviour too.
---
She couldn’t of timed those story’s better herself .. that’s everyone’s face everytime she eye fucks her space raider face 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was also a fruit shoot and crisps for more E numbers and tit. The bairn hasn’t even finished the sweets and already she opening the egg.
That’s just teaching them glutton behaviour too.
---
She couldn’t of timed those story’s better herself .. that’s everyone’s face everytime she eye fucks her space raider face 😂😂😂
Wonder who's got Maddox while she's gone for a sunbed!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.