Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #36 Aaron & Talia acting all shifty.. selling there kids info for ยฃ2.50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the typo be changed though? ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Sorry ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

110 likes wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ just shows how many people read this thread then and lurk ๐Ÿ‘€

Hi Lurkers/watchers ๐Ÿ‘‹ if you ever want to come in and say Hi please do.. we are a nice bunch ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway back on topic.. who is it that paid to subscribe to the blog? Has twit face put her new one up yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sheโ€™s deffos had a court order to force her sterilisation
---
She will come back on tomorrow or on her stupid blog and be like I just decided it was best for Oakley and his needs he needs my full attention when he comes home! Iโ€™m a single mum of 4 blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks off her face in these videos
She's prob having a coil or something minor and making it a huge deal
I really think it could be the forced sterilisation I went to school with a girl who had her 5 kids took off her (she was very open on her fb statusโ€™) basically the court ordered her to be sterilised or the children would not return to her care

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yea any normal mum would accept their child for who he is not you hun resenting him and hating him from the second he was born . Ignoring all his needs nearly killing him the constant neglect . So glad he's now in a safe environment away from you and thriving

Reactions: 9
Sorry ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

110 likes wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ just shows how many people read this thread then and lurk ๐Ÿ‘€

Hi Lurkers/watchers ๐Ÿ‘‹ if you ever want to come in and say Hi please do.. we are a nice bunch ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway back on topic.. who is it that paid to subscribe to the blog? Has twit face put her new one up yet?
That was me who subscribed after a bottle of prosecco hahaha I'm sure she said she's writing her new blog at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s deffos had a court order to force her sterilisation
---
She will come back on tomorrow or on her stupid blog and be like I just decided it was best for Oakley and his needs he needs my full attention when he comes home! Iโ€™m a single mum of 4 blah blah blah
I didnโ€™t even think of this!

Reactions: 2
I don't know if many of you know I'm not good at reading or writing. No bleeping tit sherlock ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really think it could be the forced sterilisation I went to school with a girl who had her 5 kids took off her (she was very open on her fb statusโ€™) basically the court ordered her to be sterilised or the children would not return to her care
Cane here to say this! The way she said itโ€™s not something sheโ€™s choosing to do either ๐Ÿง

Reactions: 8
Could be court ordered. My sister who had her kids put in care was told if she was to get pregnant again social will be involved the minute she was to conceive and take it off her the minute it was born

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.