Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #32 Jodie, podie, no puddings or pies, read the wiki don’t believe her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How convenient Oakley won’t be home for months and Talia has probably got ‘loose fest and Ibiza booked 🤬🤬🤬

I’m not buying it that the hospital need to keep him in due to his health.
Me either!! Unless there's something that she isn't talking about regarding his health, maybe his next big op is soon. Seems very strange that he is in hospital all this time when apparently (according to her) he's doing so well!! Doesn't add up. Also it can't have been that emotional yesterday that she still went to the gym, took numerous selfies and was away from him as usual!! This is the Talia show, Oakley just brings the followers. She seems to think folk are following for her but the vast majority probably just follow feeling nothing but pity and admiration for wee Oakley!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No, primark is actually vile for girls clothes from higher than the 5/6yr range. Nearly every thing they sell is super tight fitting or belly tops. Fully grinds my gears that I cant find anything decent for my daughter anymore. Not just primark either I think most places now have made all girls wear skimpy or trashy.
Try Vertbaudet! It’s a little pricey, but I shop there for my girl and find the quality to be excellent, no trashy stuff either. 100% recommend it though, just a little French store.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember her saying he can’t come home because he needs 2 people to care for him because it takes 2 nurses to bath him in the hospital 🙄 so you might be right about day time carers.

She obv wants a full time 24 hour carer to look after him so she can duck off when she wants day or night.

If she is saying she can’t cope with him in the day then surely they should look about placing Oakley somewhere else? It’s a bleeping shame, 7 weeks in that hospital and she can’t even take him outside for a bit of fresh air 😢
Yeah she did and saying it takes 2 to put his cpap on (what she calls ventilator) it don't take 2 people at all 😂 she probably presumes it takes 2 because she's seen two doing bits with him, as in a nurse and a training student. There's no denying he's complex bless him however he don't need a 2 nurse to one patient care. He wouldn't be in a bay with other children with one nurse overlooking them all at night if that was the case. Even in intensive/critical care you only have 1 nurse to each patient.
When she's done her 10min visits she does she's probably seen 2 an just presumed like she always does. Wouldn't surprise me if she's popped in on the shift change/hand over and just guessed they are both there to care for him together since she's as thick as tit. Abit like the 'ventilator' and 'Mickey mouse button' 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.