Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #32 Jodie, podie, no puddings or pies, read the wiki don’t believe her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Calpolsupernova for the excellent thread title 🤣

All is quiet on the Aaron and Jodie front after last week's accusations and court drama

Jodie is now setting her sights on Callum Best which is hilarious seeing as he would shag my nan if he could, the guy ain't picky 🤣 But what he certainly won't be doing is tying himself down to corpse bride Jodie and her 4 kids in her 2 up 2 down council house with all her baby daddy drama 😬 it will be fun watching the sad bleep throw herself at him though 🍿

READ THE WIKI 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Crying at this thread title. Glad I’m working from home and not in the office today as they’d all ask what I’m laughing at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she literally has zero muscle definition… like how??? We’ve allllll witnessed her doing weights, as someone who is not a nutritionist - presumably this means she just doesn’t eat enough to actually ‘build’ muscle?? Please someone correct me if necessary... @PumpkinxQueen

One of the reasons she isn't building muscle is diet related. Not eating enough / not eating enough of the right stuff (protein, carbs and fat) but also - she has terrible form on most the exercises we've seen her do, so she probably isn't targeting the correct muscle groups and/or lifting heavy enough weight. She also doesn't appear to be very consistent with her workouts - in order to build muscles and ha E proper definition, it needs to be regular (even just twice a week) and as she puts her entire life online, we know she isn't doing that.

Soz for the long post 🤓

Reactions: 16
Didn't she put #gifted earlier on the gym set and now she's posting "not an ad"
Well which is it then you cretin!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she just go to the gym to pose.... how many times does she need to post this gifted set.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God that woo she does gives me the dry boke. Well her in general gives me the boke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's bleeping embarrassing
You're a tit mother jod honestly them kids are better off without you in their lives we know you only keep them because of the benefits
You have you're kids 3 days a week out of 7 and still don't turn up to hospital till late afternoon if even at all
More obsessed with showing your 7 year old boy body off you're absolutely gross and so is your body
And as for pt sessions for an hour from the hospital you're never bleeping there you ugly twit
How can't people see through it and see how much of a tit mum she is literally nothing but an ugly egg donor for aaron

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Skipped the last thread as been out of the country for the weekend, and I suspect I've not missed much to be honest.

Are her and Danny Graham a thing? Why is she tagging him in photos? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Skipped the last thread as been out of the country for the weekend, and I suspect I've not missed much to be honest.

Are her and Danny Graham a thing? Why is she tagging him in photos? 🤔
Danny has a wife called ‘Vic’ … she is one of talias 5 friends.
Danny and Vic are the family that have siennah quite a bit.

No doubt Talia just uses them to get what she wants… ‘free tit and a babysitter’

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So Oakleys needing oxygen
But she still leaves for her PT session 🙄

I mean she has her priorities right

• Angry
Reactions: 31
@Scottishlassie🤢 it wouldn't let me quote your post as from a previous thread but yeah I remember seeing it for sure. You should go have a look and I 100% believe him! Could be anyone but the way it's looking...

Reactions: 4
Eh! Am I missing something?
That outfit she put GIFTED this morning on, is not NOT AN AD? Which is it? Or is gifted and an ad different?

Also, she’s not the colour of a Dorito to match her face!🔽

Reactions: 9
Minimal time for her poorly baby but plenty of time to pose around in a poxy gym set, go be a real mum Jodie or maybe you need to attend some parenting classes but you probably CBA

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine leaving your poorly baby in hospital who has been needing oxygen today to go and spend your time posing in the gym … she’s a bleeping oxygen thief!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂 omg she’s liked all his thirst traps..she’s so desperate for that z list lifestyle! Such a loser! I wouldn’t be going near that peepee if you paid me 🤮🤮🤮 he’s the top sh#gger you’re looking for Jody 💅

Well done to @Calpolsupernova for the excellent thread title 🤣

All is quiet on the Aaron and Jodie front after last week's accusations and court drama

Jodie is now setting her sights on Callum Best which is hilarious seeing as he would shag my nan if he could, the guy ain't picky 🤣 But what he certainly won't be doing is tying himself down to corpse bride Jodie and her 4 kids in her 2 up 2 down council house with all her baby daddy drama 😬 it will be fun watching the sad bleep throw herself at him though 🍿

READ THE WIKI 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.