Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #32 Jodie, podie, no puddings or pies, read the wiki don’t believe her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go.. poor talia

‘yesterday was so emotional’

yeah so emotional you went the gym took loads of selfies.. even writing ‘she’s back’ on your picture.. then you fucked off out for a meal 🙄🙄🙄

All that whining she does about him having to be in hospital all the time gets on my tits!!! If it wasn’t for our amazing NHS.. Oakley wouldn’t be thriving.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Quite strange that Sienna just has free access to the Internet and can basically order whatever she wants whenever she wants.

Reactions: 34
Few months before he’s back 🤔she only has 2 bins cause of Oakley and he’s not even there so god knows what tripe she fills the bin with that she benefits from through oakley again

Reactions: 11
She can clarify all she wants but nobody needs to do 2 tip runs a week.. seems like she enjoys going to the tip as much as she likes to have a bath and be away from her children

Reactions: 12
How convenient Oakley won’t be home for months and Talia has probably got ‘loose fest and Ibiza booked 🤬🤬🤬

I’m not buying it that the hospital need to keep him in due to his health.

Reactions: 23
I'm horrified at how casually she talks about her child having free reign to order whatever she wants. That poor girl is not being parented, or protected at all.
Jodie, do less tip runs and more watching your child you cretin.

Reactions: 27
Why are crop tops her whole personality. Yes talia we get that you’ve had 4 kids but your also 8 stone so your gonna have a flat belly. I’m not saying that from a place of jealousy either cos I’m slim. There’s a time and a place i.e the beach or a club not hospital safeguarding meetings love 😂
I wouldn’t even say she’s 8 stone!

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe this was Aaron’s view when Talia was on top when they had sex
IMG_6245.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’m not buying it that the hospital need to keep him in due to his health.
Im wondering if it’s because she can’t cope with him…she’s not really tried though if that’s the case. She wants the free lifestyle and it’s probably the cause of him being in hospital all the time. She’s really pushing for full time carers/nurses for Oakley at home so she could be refusing to let him home until she gets this in place as I’ve heard people do this with the elderly to get them help at home.
Even when she was moaning she was saying it’s tedious, then said it’s tedious for Oakley not her. Oakley doesn’t know anything different so it will be normal for him, it’s tedious for her because it’s holding her back from doing what she wants when she wants. She would be best letting Aaron have him full time, he spends more time with him than she does

Reactions: 17
So if S is 9 years old are those 2 piece , skin tight sets appropriate to be sending her away on a school trip with ???
I am thinking no ???

Please Don’t come at me - I’m a mom of boys - I only ever got to pack football tops 🤣🤣🤣
No, primark is actually vile for girls clothes from higher than the 5/6yr range. Nearly every thing they sell is super tight fitting or belly tops. Fully grinds my gears that I cant find anything decent for my daughter anymore. Not just primark either I think most places now have made all girls wear skimpy or trashy.

Reactions: 17
What is the supposed reason Oakley can’t be discharged from hospital (I know there’s speculation but I’m trying to find out what the “official” reason is she’s trying to portray) is she trying to say it’s because they can’t get his oxygen levels stable? Is it because there needs to be a live in nurse at home & one isn’t available? I’m finding that narrative very difficult to believe. If they’ve established the nebuliser keeps his oxygen stable, then why can’t he just have that at home? Why the hell would he need a full time nurse when he looks to be doing so well, he’d only need community nurse & out patient appointments? What am I missing here, I cba watching all her stories she’s a liar so it’s pointless.

Reactions: 14
No, primark is actually vile for girls clothes from higher than the 5/6yr range. Nearly every thing they sell is super tight fitting or belly tops. Fully grinds my gears that I can find anything decent for my daughter anymore. Not just primark either I think most places now have made all girls wear skimpy or trashy.
Yes I can't get anything nice for my niece and her style is definitely not in primark or pep and co I have to go through Facebook for this boutique and she does amazing clothes for little ones

Reactions: 1
Im wondering if it’s because she can’t cope with him…she’s not really tried though if that’s the case. She wants the free lifestyle and it’s probably the cause of him being in hospital all the time. She’s really pushing for full time carers/nurses for Oakley at home so she could be refusing to let him home until she gets this in place as I’ve heard people do this with the elderly to get them help at home.
Even when she was moaning she was saying it’s tedious, then said it’s tedious for Oakley not her. Oakley doesn’t know anything different so it will be normal for him, it’s tedious for her because it’s holding her back from doing what she wants when she wants. She would be best letting Aaron have him full time, he spends more time with him than she does
But you can’t keep a child in hospital forever just because their family can’t look after them, surely authorities would have to look at foster care then adoption if that was the case because he’s going to need to go to school & be in the community at some point!

Reactions: 12
Think Talia has done a story on Insta especially for you and answered your question 😂😂

Hi Talia bleep Face 👋
I saw 😂😂😂

Tho I find it very odd that Siennah is 9 and has access to Shein and Amazon to order what the fûck she wants! 😮😮 no way would I of allowed my kids free rein at that age! Tho thinking about it it’s probably bribery!!!! “Look after your brothers so I can have a bath and eye fûck the camera and you can buy some tit off Shein”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It can take a long time to get everything set up when your little one needs over night care. It must be even longer since she mentioned about him having daytime carers too. I've never known someone with the needs Oakley has to also have daytime carers too because as a mum who dont work you'd do it so Tailia must have said she can't/won't cope doing it so that's being put in place too. Over night 100% he would automatically qualify but she has got to have asked for day time carers too. The reason he would have overnight is so she can still sleep and rest while he's safely being looked after ready for her to have him throughout the day before the carers come at night. He will also need his own room/equipment/bed delivered so it may be that she either has to move home or if enough space an extension built for him paid for by the local council. I know personally it's a lengthy process. For babies with quite complex needs it's very common unfortunately for them to spend the good 1/2years in hospital. I know first hand.

Reactions: 15
I saw 😂😂😂

Tho I find it very odd that Siennah is 9 and has access to Shein and Amazon to order what the fûck she wants! 😮😮 no way would I of allowed my kids free rein at that age! Tho thinking about it it’s probably bribery!!!! “Look after your brothers so I can have a bath and eye fûck the camera and you can buy some tit off Shein”
Unfortunately for that little girl, she is going to grow up to be her mother. Monkey see, monkey do. She'll know no different. Especially now with Aaron gone (or her having no other decent parent figure).
Talia dressing her (or letting her buy?🤷‍♀️) these "cute" outfits that I'd consider inappropriate for a child and that paedophiles, unfortunately, would have a field day with. But she's still happy to pimp her child out online knowing the dangers. woman.

Reactions: 13
The guilt, it’s so hard, I think he’s done 7 weeks, about 7 weeks 😡

The guilt is that bad she can’t even say confidently how long Oakley’s been in this time, wouldn’t you be counting the days if you were that traumatised by being separated from your baby, I know i would be

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It can take a long time to get everything set up when your little one needs over night care. It must be even longer since she mentioned about him having daytime carers too. I've never known someone with the needs Oakley has to also have daytime carers too because as a mum who dont work you'd do it so Tailia must have said she can't/won't cope doing it so that's being put in place too. Over night 100% he would automatically qualify but she has got to have asked for day time carers too. The reason he would have overnight is so she can still sleep and rest while he's safely being looked after ready for her to have him throughout the day before the carers come at night. He will also need his own room/equipment/bed delivered so it may be that she either has to move home or if enough space an extension built for him paid for by the local council. I know personally it's a lengthy process. For babies with quite complex needs it's very common unfortunately for them to spend the good 1/2years in hospital. I know first hand.
I remember her saying he can’t come home because he needs 2 people to care for him because it takes 2 nurses to bath him in the hospital 🙄 so you might be right about day time carers.

She obv wants a full time 24 hour carer to look after him so she can duck off when she wants day or night.

If she is saying she can’t cope with him in the day then surely they should look about placing Oakley somewhere else? It’s a bleeping shame, 7 weeks in that hospital and she can’t even take him outside for a bit of fresh air 😢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.