Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #33 Gaps in your face, big disgrace, palming kids off all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @PumpkinxQueen for the thread title. Had to be amended slightly to fit!

You got gaps in your face, you big disgrace, palming your kids off all over the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am horrified that Sienna can just order whatever she wants from the internet. It’s worrying so young!!

Reactions: 30
So she had her meeting about Oakley yesterday, he will be living at the hospital for months (I just can’t see the reason for this medically). & she posts a selfie saying “SHES BACK” think that tells you everything you need to know! Oh and a picture suggesting she was out at a restaurant/bar - so cut up about not getting her son home eh 🙄

@stargirl23 you were right! You said you didn’t think he would get home when asked your professional opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
So she had her meeting about Oakley yesterday, he will be living at the hospital for months (I just can’t see the reason for this medically). & she posts a selfie saying “SHES BACK” think that tells you everything you need to know! Oh and a picture suggesting she was out at a restaurant/bar - so cut up about not getting her son home eh 🙄

@stargirl23 you were right! You said you didn’t think he would get home when asked your professional opinion.
1000% social or the nurses have raised concerns and that’s why he’s still living in hospital. I can’t see any reasons medically why he’d still need to be in. Yes he’s complex but he could live in the community easily with support from community nurses. So it’s clear these meetings are with hospitals and social and it’s been proven she can’t meet his needs. I mean we’ve seen a lot how she can’t care for him but I dread to think the things we’ve not seen. They’ve probably seen a lot worse than what she’s shown us

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But she knows she has a child with complex needs sadly he will spend more time in hospital then home even when he was home all she did was moan about appointments taking care of him ffs some countries wouldn’t be giving this level of care she never one bit greatful, love how she has to mention she got the nurses a load of cakes no one cares and so you should if you can afford too

Reactions: 19
But she knows she has a child with complex needs sadly he will spend more time in hospital then home even when he was home all she did was moan about appointments taking care of him ffs some countries wouldn’t be giving this level of care she never one bit greatful, love how she has to mention she got the nurses a load of cakes no one cares and so you should if you can afford too
Thought it was funny cos yesterday I joked that the nurses are probably buying Oakley his clothes n stuff at this point, and today she’s saying about buying his nappies, wet wipes, weaning bits n stuff oh and cakes for the nurses! 🙈 mention something on here and she will turn it around to make herself look good on her stories 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Another few months of freedom and enjoyment for Talia. If they do get a live in nurse I wonder If she will still have her nights out and everything. Gonna be difficult putting the best mam ever act on when a nurse is there constantly. . maybe then they will see the neglect for themselves because she can't keep up that act 24 hours a day. It's easy to do on Instagram but not real life. She will make the most of these summer months then I hope reality hits her hard and she do a actually hav to be a ful time mam and care for her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I am honored to have won thread title - my first one!! Thank u to all those who voted lol. I’d like to thank myself for being amazing and the best at everything and being the best mother in the world. Eurgh.

Anyway, what the duck is a continent sound??? does she mean… consonant?……… Poor kid will have some speech issues and still speak better than his mother. I’m glad she clarified her tip runs for those who mentioned them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Also shocked Siennah is allowed to order whatever she wants online

My mum left her laptop on eBay once when I was younger, & I bidded £40 on a tatty teddy … to say I got bollocked was understatement 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Didn’t she say she had lots of meetings yesterday at the hospital and the only thing she mentioned after that was that he wasn’t coming home for months..

now today she’s saying she’s seen the hand surgeon and the cleft palate nurse and knows more details… wouldn’t she of known these details yesterday with all the meetings she supposedly had?

I think the meetings she had yesterday were with SS and the nurses.

Reactions: 22
She said she hasn’t taken him out and has lost her confidence? She popped 3 kids out one after the other and she isn’t confident taking him out? I understand he has breathing issues. But that didn’t bother her beforehand taking him to soft play centres, supermarkets, spraying hair spray ect. Also surely if there was the possibility to take him home and she was a good parent she would have been doing everything to get ready for the transition back to caring for him full time? I’m sure many parents who have ill children don’t receive quite this level of help. It makes me so mad she is making it seem like Oakley is the reason he isn’t at home, when it’s very obviously her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She said she hasn’t taken him out and has lost her confidence? She popped 3 kids out one after the other and she isn’t confident taking him out? I understand he has breathing issues. But that didn’t bother her beforehand taking him to soft play centres, supermarkets, spraying hair spray ect. Also surely if there was the possibility to take him home and she was a good parent she would have been doing everything to get ready for the transition back to caring for him full time? I’m sure many parents who have ill children don’t receive quite this level of help. It makes me so mad she is making it seem like Oakley is the reason he isn’t at home, when it’s very obviously her.
Blames everybody but herself.

Reactions: 17
I am honored to have won thread title - my first one!! Thank u to all those who voted lol. I’d like to thank myself for being amazing and the best at everything and being the best mother in the world. Eurgh.

Anyway, what the duck is a continent sound??? does she mean… consonant?……… Poor kid will have some speech issues and still speak better than his mother. I’m glad she clarified her tip runs for those who mentioned them 😂
Is this another one to add to the wiki list?

Reactions: 7
Or if for once in her life she was actually honest that it would be a struggle for her, and with her other kids she needs extra support. Or that in reality she wasn’t coping as well when Oakley was at home and he’s been in the hospital to help support his development and to support her! Would have more respect for her if she just was honest!

She just wants to portray this perfect mum who manages it all by herself and even manages to still fit in the gym, hair, nails, filler n night out. She loves the ‘super mum’ and ‘inspiration’ comments too much!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She could take him around the grounds, she should be confident because he's on hospital grounds so if anything was to go wrong she's not got far to go to get him help 🤦‍♀️ it's excuse after excuse. If she was there more she could learn to look after Oakley during the day at home, what do all these other parents do that have kids worse off than Oakley
---
Or if for once in her life she was actually honest that it would be a struggle for her, and with her other kids she needs extra support. Or that in reality she wasn’t coping as well when Oakley was at home and he’s been in the hospital to help support his development and to support her!

She just wants to portray this perfect mum who manages it all by herself and even manages to still fit in the gym, hair, nails, filler n night out. She loves the ‘super mum’ and ‘inspiration’ comments too much!
Exactly she would have more respect if she was just honest instead of lying out her arse

Reactions: 10
I'm baffled that she never takes him outside the hospital surely he would be allowed go for a walk locally or to the park for some fresh air and daylight or is he actually confined to the hospital? i wonder has a nurse suggested it and maybe someone accompany them

• Sad
Reactions: 18
God what a hard life she has with the daily parcels coming at the moment. Funny how they are now arriving daily since she showed Oakley

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.