Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #32 Jodie, podie, no puddings or pies, read the wiki don’t believe her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 32 and some days the wrinkles/fine lines on my face get me down and I think about abit of botox and maybe some fillers, but omg!! seeing what Jodie has done to her face has actually scared the bleeping tit out of me. I'm keeping my wrinkles and just ageing normally I think. It's scary to look at 😩😩

Reactions: 20
Is Aaron at the GS reunion tonight? Looks just seen Sophie and Marnie's stories and it looks like James, Ricci and Jay are there. Major throwback

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry what… 😆🤦🏽‍♀️

she’s trolling us… right…
That is not her own teeth!! They never ever look like that!
---
I'm 32 and some days the wrinkles/fine lines on my face get me down and I think about abit of botox and maybe some fillers, but omg!! seeing what Jodie has done to her face has actually scared the bleeping tit out of me. I'm keeping my wrinkles and just ageing normally I think. It's scary to look at 😩😩
Age gracefully my dear 😁
In 20/30 years time they will all have to deal with the long term side effects of pumping their bodies full of tit the way they do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is Aaron at the GS reunion tonight? Looks just seen Sophie and Marnie's stories and it looks like James, Ricci and Jay are there. Major throwback
Unlikely as he has training.

Speaking of the latest series, know it's not her thread but did anyone read that Charlotte was out in Cyprus with her daughter filming? Just me who thinks it's irresponsible and stupid considering her staying at a villa with her daughter considering how rowdy and tit the GS lot get when drunk.

Maybe she's taking parenting tips from Jodie

Reactions: 4
Why’s she doing so many tip runs when Oakley isn’t even there? She said she used to do them for oakleys medical waste 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Speaking of the latest series, know it's not her thread but did anyone read that Charlotte was out in Cyprus with her daughter filming? Just me who thinks it's irresponsible and stupid considering her staying at a villa with her daughter considering how rowdy and tit the GS lot get when drunk.

I read that on the CC thread, but that apparently she left because the villa wasn't clean enough.
---
Why’s she doing so many tip runs when Oakley isn’t even there? She said she used to do them for oakleys medical waste 🤔
Probably ditching all the tit Chinese fast fashion fake stuff she has that's started to come apart.

Although I would like to thank T for reminding me to book a tip run as I think we still have our Christmas tree behind the bin storage (unless it's now just a nice pile of twigs 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the exact same. She used to go with all the stuff from his tubes etc, but he’s not been at home so why does she need two tip runs in a day?

Reactions: 6

Apparently she and jake went home early and now she doesn’t follow Marnie, Casey & Chloe, so something obv must of happened. Papers are saying it’s because it wasn’t clean but it’s got to be more than that. Even Marnie had her kids there too, disgusting when all the others were probably getting rat arsed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why are crop tops her whole personality. Yes talia we get that you’ve had 4 kids but your also 8 stone so your gonna have a flat belly. I’m not saying that from a place of jealousy either cos I’m slim. There’s a time and a place i.e the beach or a club not hospital safeguarding meetings love 😂

Reactions: 22
Think Talia has done a story on Insta especially for you and answered your question 😂😂

Hi Talia bleep Face 👋

• Haha
Why are crop tops her whole personality. Yes talia we get that you’ve had 4 kids but your also 8 stone so your gonna have a flat belly. I’m not saying that from a place of jealousy either cos I’m slim. There’s a time and a place i.e the beach or a club not hospital safeguarding meetings love 😂
She’ll still have loose skin tho. You don’t have 4 kids and don’t get stretched it just looks flat because she doesn’t eat. I can guarantee you can grab skin under her belly button not that there’s anything wrong with it but she’s just showing the narrative she wants like usual instagrammers. I mean look at the poses she does not natural at all I bet she’s a stumpy five foot and a fag end in real life !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now she's saying it's likely Oakley won't be out of hospital before his first birthday in August. He's going to be in for another few months after yesterday's meeting

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.