Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CYMRAES89

Insinuating domestic violence but is happy to leave the young kids in his care for what?…5 days now?

Make it make sense Jodie

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I think it speaks volumes that Aaron isn’t afraid to give specific details whereas she’s insinuating things without actually saying it. Surely if you wanted to defend yourself against what he’s saying you’d just come straight out with something that makes him look bad rather than insinuating it. She’s got nothing on him and she’s clutching at straws to find a way to control the narrative to suit her

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Chriss71

VIP Member
You know tonight's accusations about the boys being hit just brings to mind all the times on here we have commented on how petrified maddox looked at his mother like he's expecting her to lash out, remember the one with the sweets,romeo ate them all and wee Maddox was sreaming hystericaly scared out of his skin 😢😢 poor we darling 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 48

stardust1

VIP Member
I honestly cannot bare to watch talias stories, i think it’s plain as day how abusive she is. I don’t know about anyone else but you can just feel absolute venom from her just from her story so imagine how bad it is having to deal with her day in day out

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
When she has the volume off on stories showing the boys always looking blank and dead pale.... I believe every word Aaron says. I wouldn't give her them back. Horrible cunt

• Heart

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Yes Aaron . I believe every word he says . She’s a typical skanky toxic ex . She will try & make his life hell then play woe is me . Bring her down Aaron pleaaaaaseeeee !!!!! I can imagine her doing exactly what he says she’s done . Evil spiteful witch

• Heart
Reactions: 47

lauren96111

VIP Member
Someones messaged me asking if anyone is able to give them a code theyve sent me pictures of them talking with Aaron's brother and said they have tea

• Wow

Deb788

VIP Member
How is he any better? Kids in another room watching a screen, why is he not cuddling them into bed with a story? Everyone jumps in her for not attending to her kids yet he’s being praised 😂
Not another room !! Like in a house .How cruel he's a terrible dad.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
Sorry but what kind of mother lets their kids stay with their drug addict father which is the narrative she is giving. What a complete thick bastard

Reactions: 46

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Notice the only photos of Siennah lately are taken in hospital. And also, Oakley's door is always open or he is at the nurses station. I'm convinced she's having supervised contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Here she goes with the tears 🥱
She’s saying she was meant to collect the kids but she wasn’t allowed so her solicitor has sorted an emergency hearing out,
Why only the tears now? She’s seemed more than happy over the past few days bouncing round… because she hasn’t got the kids!

Reactions: 45

Bb12

Aaron I’m sure you read here

Don’t say anything more go to Court and you keep those babies safe 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Woah Aaron’s last post, think he should just come off now before he says anything he regrets.

AARON SAVE IT FOR AFTER THE COURT CASE!! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 43

stargirl23

VIP Member
He’s lying in bed with a beer and posting smug stories about his ex (their mother) whilst a 2 & 3 year old are playing in another room (where he doesn’t even go when he hears them stirring). If Talia did that she’d be absolutely slated. They’re both toxic, crap parents but the double standards reek of misogyny.
90% of parents have a drink in the evening with their children in the house. They also weren’t stirring he was deliberately calling them so the children can be heard so he can prove he has them still. Hence why he said it’s the 9th of May. He hardly looked drunk and incapable of looking after his children

• Heart

sresad

It’s taking everything in me to not comment on buzz lightyears post against all her little chinions, to chinfinity and beyond

• Haha