Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chetin

I can’t cope with her new stories. There’s more to life than nice things….. while she’s literally pumped full of filler - has a luxury car - has “designer” clothes - always shopping. Wtf all of those things are expensive and luxuries. Honestly that fillers rotted whatever brain she had. She’s such a flip flopper, she can’t remember her own self well enough to keep up with the facade she so desperately tries to show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

stardust1

VIP Member
She’s saying about how she’s so close with all the nurses etc at the hospital and how they’re so shocked at what’s going on and the accusations 🥱
They’re probably so shocked it’s took this long for her mask to start slipping!!
Is she insinuating Aaron is lying or Romeo?? There’s professionals out there who will be quizzing R to bits over this and they’ll be able to tell if it’s planted or not.
don’t believe for one second any of the nurses are commenting on their situation, they are there to do their job not gossip about her and her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Redgirl81

VIP Member
He’s lying in bed with a beer and posting smug stories about his ex (their mother) whilst a 2 & 3 year old are playing in another room (where he doesn’t even go when he hears them stirring). If Talia did that she’d be absolutely slated. They’re both toxic, crap parents but the double standards reek of misogyny.
Are you a chinion?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Bizzarebbq

How is he any better? Kids in another room watching a screen, why is he not cuddling them into bed with a story? Everyone jumps in her for not attending to her kids yet he’s being praised 😂
Maybe he’s already read them a story? Or watching tv is how they get to sleep? I dont sit staring at my children until they fall asleep🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

canonball

Aaron take the crown king 🤴🏽 absolutely loving his responses, he is proving sooooo many points.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Redgirl81

VIP Member
How is he any better? Kids in another room watching a screen, why is he not cuddling them into bed with a story? Everyone jumps in her for not attending to her kids yet he’s being praised 😂
He’s had them for 5 days straight? Is he not allowed an hour break? She gets a 5 day break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

stardust1

VIP Member
Cropped blazer and zebra crop top with a peace and pout boomerang? Doesn’t seem very distraught for a mother who’s had her kids with held from her care.. I honestly think she’s made that all up and it’s all a farce for instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Do you cuddle your kids in every night with a story? 🥱
There’s a massive difference when people are on about her not attending to her kids.. when she’s leaving her poorly baby’s oxygen levels dangerously low!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
I know they both have the emotional maturity of a 4 year old, but I can't help but piss myself at Aaron's stories, he is such a cheeky fucker, it's ace :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

lauren96111

VIP Member
They said we haven't seen anything yet, Aaron is drug tested weekly as he knew she would throw that out, once they get it all together they'll send me the conversations with his brother

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Anyone else notice this??

When she speaks to the children and asks them something it’s like a pure blank, they don’t acknowledge her and often it’s like they ignore her existence and she has to keep repeating what she is saying/the question.

Yesterday Aaron was asking questions to one of the boys about the Zoo and he was answering his Dad back and totally engaging in conversation with him, it was a genuine interaction.

I think that says a lot!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Deb788

VIP Member
He's 100% reading here and the comments on daily mail ect and it's giving him confidence to post this stuff as he knows he has support. Love to see it as I do think his heart is in the right place , always thought he was a nice guy deep down you could see it in how much he cared for Marnie . Made alot of mistakes thou but who hasn't. She however has no redeaming qualities.

Blondetech

VIP Member
I HATE it when people say ‘just be the bigger person’
I don’t want to be the bigger person NOT EVER and it must kill Aaron to have to do it 90% of the time
Good for him for giving this money grabbing , fame whore some shit - it’s not like she doesn’t deserve it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49