Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nearly broke my legs running here after seeing his stories
"I've had so many messages about me skin I mean me chin" 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly killed me off them stories 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So Aaron spoke about court and she heads into the boy’s bedroom to do the video to suggest they’re with her, and starts going on about all Oakley’s surgeries and how having nice cars and things don’t mean anything to her (yet she’s on showing off Dior ribbons, expensive lip oils, trainers ‘designer bags’ and her Mercedes etc… make it make sense ffs! So manipulative and conniving!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

stoplying

I’m actually embarrassed for both of them, grow up lads if ye put in as much effort into Oakley to work together to get him well and home as they do going at each other the child could be home. Both of them should be removed off social media. It’s actually shocking two grown adults sharing kids carrying on like fucking clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
How is he any better? Kids in another room watching a screen, why is he not cuddling them into bed with a story? Everyone jumps in her for not attending to her kids yet he’s being praised 😂
I can't believe I said I liked Aaron and now I know he doesn't cuddle his kids to sleep I take it all back I am disgusted

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
To whoever asked re chances in court. Aaron has an extremely likely chance of winning. Talia has little to none, even if she says it’s her ‘job’ she can still do that without her children. Not every ad she does is for the children anyway so will still be able to ‘work’. As for raising money/awareness again she can do that without showing oakley’s face. She could mention his surgeries and bring awareness to the condition and people will still donate without seeing his face. I’ve never known a court case to not approve of children not being shown (in my area anyway)

• Heart
  • Wow

Elle Woods

VIP Member
as if she deprived him from seeing his child on his birthday. Doesn’t she realising she’s punishing the child doing that too? It’s not just Aaron that affects.

• Sad
Reactions: 59

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
I can see why he shared that though, dv is a huuuuge allegation to make against a man as the woman is always believed. It must be hard not to shout from the rooftops to prove yourself innocent but I hope it doesn't backfire.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

stargirl23

VIP Member
Nah that’s the nastiest thing she’s done. Whether you hate Aaron or not that’s Maddox’s dad and he should be allowed to be around his dad on his birthday too

• Heart
Reactions: 55