Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Well done to @Loppylou89 for the cracking thread title

To cllllllarify, Talia is now known as Jodie. She's that famous even the rags can't get her name right when they're not referring to her as Aaron Chalmer's ex

According to Aaron, there's a court hearing on the 26th May regarding his kids being shown all over social media and not a day too soon now that poor Oakley is being exploited to within an inch of his life in between ads for dildos and peculiar nipple stories.

Tattle on bitches 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
If drugs and alcohol have turned him nuts then why the fuck have you left your kids alone with him for FIVE DAYS?! Fuck 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Take your fake hair band and fuck off eee I'm sorry I know people think he's bitter/petty but I LOVE Aaron 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

bambam01

Anyone saying about him being in another room to his kids! She was in a nightclub when her son is in hospital. I know she couldn’t stay but would be the last thing on my mind going out for a drink with a full face of make up! I just couldn’t face a night out but each to their own

• Heart
Reactions: 76

bananabutter

VIP Member
IMG_7145.jpeg

So if Maddox had a bug, how come he was ok to go to his fathers until 3, then 7? Then not at all? And if he was sick then why did she go out and not look after him? Full of lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Rach88

VIP Member
How is he any better? Kids in another room watching a screen, why is he not cuddling them into bed with a story? Everyone jumps in her for not attending to her kids yet he’s being praised 😂
Oh hello wondered when you'd pipe up 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 72

CYMRAES89

“Once we’ve been to court, I’ll do a video just straight up facts” 👀☕

Eeeeeeeek I can’t bloody wait

• Heart
Reactions: 71

stargirl23

VIP Member
Jodie hun you might want to get your solicitor fired for allowing your domestic abuser to have unsupervised contact with his children. If that were true hun he’d not be allowed near them, so pull the other one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
What a surprise, pulling out the domestic violence card. Police have been amazing... allowing him to see his children unsupervised... something not adding up Jodie hun 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Deb788

VIP Member
I believe every word he says , he's like a different person since he hasn't lived with her . She is absolute poison and I think there is nothing she won't do now. To insinuate domestic violence is truly awful if not true ( I lived in a battered women's home as a child with my mum who was escaping our violent step dad , my mum never really got over it and committed suicide in 2020 ) if she is lying about this it's abhorrent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69