Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I’m updating my other half (who is not interested ONE bit) he has no idea who I’m on about and I say “the one who says ermm ermm ermm with the hexagon face” and he’s like oh her 😂👍🏼
Perfect description if you ask me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If you read her threads you'll see what we're talking about
oh I know she’s batshit crazy about chesta 🤣 but she literally did have open heart surgery they wouldn’t have done that for fun
---
Talia literally takes 6 stories to say the same thing she said in the first one

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I always see the thread of her on trending but have never looked until now after I saw her and her baby on an Instagram page.
Can I ask if she knew her baby would be disabled from the pregnancy?
Who is she and what is she known for?

Reactions: 2
I always see the thread of her on trending but have never looked until now after I saw her and her baby on an Instagram page.
She's known for being Aaron chalmers' ex

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There is a few comments now sticking up for Aaron.
God knows who's asking for pictures when they will know he's visiting his poorly son 🙄
That’s a few comments from people who’s children are in the same hospital commenting on how he is there regularly and as one parent said “more than is made out”. I’d tend to believe people who have no reason to lie than Jodie oh sorry Talia!

Reactions: 26
Agh such a busy day taking my girls to the park before swimming and out for dinner… tomorrow I must just sit them in front of the tv all day so I can keep up with the Takia re-shares all about Oakley *cough* I mean “me me me” 🤢 imagine what the nurses must think suddenly she’s seeing Oakley every day, showing him some love and affection… it’s clearly all for the gram… really hope SS are involved! And that they speak to the nurses, surely they can’t believe the bs she is spouting!

Reactions: 9
So I am in the North East this weekend and have been to Newcastle today 😂 just catching up - does anyone think that Talia has started the "Go Fund Me" for Oakley's Ward as her "Get out of Jail card" for when Aaron takes her to court re kids on SM?? Her defence - Oh but look something really good has come out of sharing Oakley - Calculated me finks 🤔 she doesn't strike me as someone who would do something for others without it being for her benefit 😶

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Off to the rvi this week for a check up with my child. We park in the same disabled spaces as Talia does, wonder if we see her car 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So I am in the North East this weekend and have been to Newcastle today 😂 just catching up - does anyone think that Talia has started the "Go Fund Me" for Oakley's Ward as her "Get out of Jail card" for when Aaron takes her to court re kids on SM?? Her defence - Oh but look something really good has come out of sharing Oakley - Calculated me finks 🤔 she doesn't strike me as someone who would do something for others without it being for her benefit 😶
That's a good shout btw! She's definitely doing it to make herself look good, when infact wee all know she's doing it to try and make up for her absence. She's owes the staff more than a few thousand quid when they are the ones taking care of Oakleys medical and everyday needs!! It's a shambles. Unless SS are involved and already watching I hope the staff have flagged up that he spends so much time alone! The thought of leaving any of mines in a hospital alone makes me feel ill! Shame on the both of them!!

Reactions: 16
Same here 🙌 my son has had a few stints in the Children's Hospital and the most I have left him was 15 minutes, I work for the same Trust and my office was a 5 min walk away to get my phone charger and spare toiletries in my desk drawer as he was admitted straight from A&E in the middle of the night - me and my husband have always took turns staying over and would never ever leave him ❤ didn't care what I looked like, you just don't when the focus is on them 😘

Reactions: 15

She claims she/they didn’t know but during her pregnancy she was seeing fetal medicine, had multiple scans and had a 4d scan, she had a picture on her Instagram of the 4d scan but she soon deleted it when people here realised you could see Oakleys low set eyes and fused fingers. As someone who has an abnormality picked up on my anomaly scan I find it really really hard to believe that no one noticed Oakley skull specially when she was seen after her anomaly scan
She is known for being Aaron from Geordie shores ex but now she just exploits her children on Instagram for money x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.