Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering, there's a lot of people coming on here asking who is she, what happened etc... can we not have a wiki on here it would be a lot easier and it'd give Jodie something to read too with all her spare time she doesn't have.
There is a wiki I think it’s just blank as it’s not been filled in since it was requested

Reactions: 1
I also find it very telling the nurses put "can't wait to see what visitors we get today" she's got every Tom, Dick and Harry going they can't even put he's excited to see his mummy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I also find it very telling the nurses put "can't wait to see what visitors we get today" she's got every Tom, Dick and Harry going they can't even put he's excited to see his mummy
That actually made me sad! It should read im so excited to see mommy and daddy today! Poor baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’ve tried to stop watching her/this thread as she’s really ripping my knitting atm however seeing Oakley back in that long term bay has enraged me!!! My sisters child was in there for months back in 2017 - tracheostomy, vent, oxygen, the whole works and couldn’t even leave the bay to go to the playroom due to how many complex attachments etc they needed. I feel that little lad is in there as the ward can’t get mam or dad or family to stay every night as they should. The child is clearly ocygen free during the day, able to leave the bay and be taken out to the playroom etc and she can raise all the money she likes, she’s actually surely costing them money taking up a higher level bed which he does not need. OBVIOUSLY I know she’s really busy with her other kids ans her bleeping lip filler but howay

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think its lovely how much effort the nurse has gone to drawing little pictures in his book 🥹 You can see even from a few lines how caring they are.

But not knowing is who is going to show up for him 💔

Surely they don’t just buzz anyone on to the ward who asks to see him though? Or question who the randoms are that rock up with Jodie?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Jodie & Talia the female version of Jekyll & Hyde.

Jodie has realised she can make a lot of money off of Oakley she’s probably kicking herself for not sharing him sooner. Instagram with the kids is her main source of income and with the thought of the children being taken away from the public eye she’s been left with no other choice but to flood her feed with Oakley.
One picture would have been enough TO RAISE AWARENESS but one picture won’t keep Jodie relevant.
---
*Relevant on Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I've never, thank god, had a child under long term hospital care but I'm damn sure I wouldn't just be swanning in and out for "visits". He's your bleeping son Jodie, not great aunt Jeannie down the road that you check in on daily to make sure shes not fell down the stairs and is lying in a crumpled heap, then go about your day again. Yes, there's times you'll need to pop to the town, or commitments you can't get out of, but predominantly my life would be revolving around being at the hospital with my wee boy. Ir certainly wouldn't be seeing who's free to go and "visit" him so I didn't have to. She's using the hospital and nurses as free babysitters that allow her to have her easy life and freedom again.

Shes loving him being in there. Freedom, money, attention and fame for her. It's ALWAYS about her.

Jodie, go and bleeping show your son some love

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Hey guys I’ve been directed here from the lauryn goodman thread seen she was having phones with talia and realised they are clearly 2 of a kind! Could anyone please give me a quick need to know on this talia while I catch up? I always really love Aaron on geordie shore! Thoughts on him?? I was surprised she’s trying to raise money I thought Aaron was quite well off and made a few £ with the mayweatehr fight? Also what’s puzzling me she’s saying she’s been thrown into this medial world? Is she saying she didn’t know when she was pregnant bcz they measure babies every scan it would defo have flagged up? I would have more respect for the girl had she said she knew and decided she wanted to keep her baby instead

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I could be wrong on this & I know it’s Aaron’s own fault for posting the digs then doing a dirty delete & for all we know Talia sorry Jodie won’t see it straight away but she could be coming on here seeing the screenshots of what Aaron has put up & saving them for court but I’m sure she watched Aaron’s profile like a hawk but then again we could be feeding her more info then what we should for her to use against Aaron this ain’t me sticking up for him & he shouldn’t post things then quickly delete as people can still see it but we could be helping her with what info we share on what he posts…. Just a thought as i know she will use anything to get at Aaron

Reactions: 18
Is it only me that finds it weird that when jodie puts about the go fund me, that she puts the ward Oakley is currently living on?

Reactions: 11
‘I’m so excited to see what visitors I have today’ yes because it’s like a lucky dip of who is going to be sent in😩poor oakley
See that to me looks like they know. Instead of writing "can't wait to see my mum & dad today" it's visitors!! That makes me so bleeping angry!! That little boy didn't ask to be here, he was planned and wanted yet they are making it clear they don't give a tit!! He doesn't deserve "visitors" he needs his mum or dad there consistently! I know it looks like aaron has the other boys so it's her time now to be there!! Bet she sits the whole time on her bleeping phone too 😠😠 makes me sick!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hey guys I’ve been directed here from the lauryn goodman thread seen she was having phones with talia and realised they are clearly 2 of a kind! Could anyone please give me a quick need to know on this talia while I catch up? I always really love Aaron on geordie shore! Thoughts on him?? I was surprised she’s trying to raise money I thought Aaron was quite well off and made a few £ with the mayweatehr fight? Also what’s puzzling me she’s saying she’s been thrown into this medial world? Is she saying she didn’t know when she was pregnant bcz they measure babies every scan it would defo have flagged up? I would have more respect for the girl had she said she knew and decided she wanted to keep her baby instead
Hiya 👋🏼 😃 @spilllltheteeee good to see you over here 😂

So They split up end of last year after Oakley was born with Aperts Syndrome. Since then Talia has been making indirect digs on her stories making out Aaron is never there for the kids, he’s a deadbeat etc. Up until last week she was too ashamed to show Oakley and she scribbled over his face (at the beginning til it was mentioned on here) put emojis over his wee face, hands and feet, covered him with blankets over his face and a hood completely covering him in the pram. She delayed physio for him as she didn’t want the physio in whilst she had workmen’s in doing wardrobes.She’s alwayscomplaining about being knackered, never getting a break and how she’s ‘super mum’ doing everything herself. Actually she has plenty time for hair, nails,filler, pt sessions and nights out. She regularly drives on her phone with kids in the car filming herself. On one occasion she let Oakley’s SATS (oxygen) drop dangerously low at 70/75 she hates going into hospital as usual it was the community nurse that rushed him in. There’s speculation Oakley is in hospital just now as she isn’t meeting his needs. As for the fundraiser it’s for the hospital ward (to make her look good) it’s not for Oakley directly. There’s loads more it’s been a complete tit show!!

Hope that helps, anyone anything else they could add in? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What happens if Talia or Aaron are at the hospital and the other shows up to see Oakley surely they have crossed paths at some point

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.