Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To trick people?!! duck sake iv heard it all now 😂🤣🤣 he's their father why would he be playing tricks having them like he should be?? Why are they not picking up on the fact his mother is barely at the hospital? No bleeping excuses. Neither of them work full time jobs, when one of them has the other boys the other parent should be with Oakley. Children need that constant in their lives the first year or 2, so I hope this is being picked up on by medical professionals.
They are beyond saving these people honest to god, you speak common sense to them and they come back with you fancy Aaron and telling people to go and get a life yet they are happy to say they sit on facetime with her all day and therefore know she has them boys 24/7, yeah right
Them boys will end up like poor siennah, a phone shoved at them and left to get on with it, she doesn't seem to give a tit and only got pregnant for the baby stage. She even said herself she wanted loads of kids one after the other so it was done by 30. What did she think she'd pop them out and they'd be able to look after themselves straight away

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How are these people not mortified commenting on something they know duck all about? They don't even know these people 😂 bleeping morons!! I'm affronted for them!!
Aye like taking it direct to his page!!! Doing that the person has no option but to see it! Can not believe how many people she has fooled! Her day will come!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
smelly snatch 🤣 exactly I have had hospital stays with my kids (I have 6) and due another surgery with a week stay in a couple of weeks I won’t be caring if I am clean or have my hair done or anything I will be making sure my wean is ok before myself. It’s how it should be. Defo ss involved as he hasn’t got masks and low sats now he is being cared for properly!
she wants to raise awareness not once have I seen an awareness post just reposts about how she is strong and is a great mum and keep going 🙄duck off! Hope she falls hard on that stupid cunty face of hers!
I've just done 2 weeks in hosptial with my daughter, never left her once, showers were ok they defo didn't trickle out , dry shampoo was a life saver, but never left her side, you can also get flats provided from the hospital for kids in for a long stay across the road from the hospital if you arnt allowed to stay over night in the rvi. I know this as I have done it.

also joining in....f/40/ approx 6miles from Aaron 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh and to add to my previous post, I know the person talia was with the other day and she had posted pics on fb of being out with talia and the kids and talia posted stories the day after of the same thing. Whether that was to make it look like she had the boys the day after when she didn't I don't know but yeah
So doing the very thing she accuses Aaron of 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I was reading Talias comments on Instagram and my partners just walked in and said your not reading that tit again are you am gonna sit the two of them down and tell them to sort there tit out cos am sick of listening to this now😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This was a comment on Aaron's post. Literally that's the only argument they have and the only thing they can pull out their arses.
I don’t know how they can justify her behaviour and say she’s entitled to a night out etc then jump on him for training for a fight which is his career! She’s ok to leave her ill baby in hospital alone so she can do a bleeping love honey ad and take a bath for work but he’s not allowed to train/arrange fights which is his job. While at that Aaron has been up and down to the hospital, fitting in training around Oakley so he can be with him for the most part as well has having the other 2 boys 4 times a week. Then there’s Talia…has 4 days a week free (especially when siennah is at school) who pops up to see her sick son for sometimes as little as an hour before she fucks off to get her hair done, lips done, Botox, shopping sprees, make up done, nights out, off to her mates to go on a pissing pogo stick…she is the one getting all the praise for this tit show!! You literally couldn’t write it! Oh and the minions think it’s perfectly fine for her to have 3 holidays booked and her tits booked to get done but Aaron is forbidden by her minions to work. Unbelievable 🤯🤯🤯

Also I agree Aaron shouldn’t retaliate online or post digs despite mother bleeping Teresa doing it every single day however she has been poking and prodding at him for MONTHS sometimes every single day. She is loving all this attention she’s getting from everyone who believes her and it’s disgusting! *strong mama* what about that beautiful little boy who’s been going through all the operations and recovery its him who is strong and brave.

Sorry for the long rant but she’s really pissing me off with all of this stuff at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was reading Talias comments on Instagram and my partners just walked in and said your not reading that tit again are you am gonna sit the two of them down and tell them to sort there tit out cos am sick of listening to this now😂😂😂
My hubs is the same 🤣 sick listening to me 😂 He usually just shakes his head in disbelief at the things she does, well apart from the pic of the photoshopped knee 🤣 he was like what the duck 😂😂😂 buckled!

• Haha
Aaron
If you read this totally get it she’s a raging bleep
But don’t lower yourself just keep being a good dad and let her keep being a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My hubs is the same 🤣 sick listening to me 😂 He usually just shakes his head in disbelief at the things she does, well apart from the pic of the photoshopped knee 🤣 he was like what the duck 😂😂😂 buckled!
He said I’ve lost you to tittle tattle🤣🤣 someone send the boy a code he don’t know what he’s missing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean guys right funny how she can always get a baby sitter for when it suits her for her nights out etc but not for poor little Oakley so he's not on his own and can get it's frustrating to stay mostly quiet on someone while many other people think the sun shines out their ass but he's beginning to let himself down on these digs now no matter how true they are he just needs to refocus keep his head down and remember why he's doing this
I thought this as soon as I saw she had her make up done . She really doesn’t give a 💩 about anyone except herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Aye like taking it direct to his page!!! Doing that the person has no option but to see it! Can not believe how many people she has fooled! Her day will come!
It's like if it's not on SM it's not believed!! When it is infact the polar opposite. They seriously need to stop believing the shite she's feeding them. It's terrible he feels the needs to post when he has the boys or overnight with Oakley just to prove that he does actually have them cos she's always insinuating that he never does! So why are they not questioning her lying about that, or why she's never with Oakley? It's there in black & white they just choose not to believe it cos she is very good at manipulating the whole situation!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought this as soon as I saw she had her make up done . She really doesn’t give a 💩 about anyone except herself
She really dosent I've been round toxic selfish people like her but least they had some sort of self awareness but I've never known anything like her she's bleeping dreadful

• Sad
Of course she fucked Sienna off some where so she could have a night out but couldn’t get her looked after last weekend to go stay with your poorly baby, Jodie your a bleep all you really care about is yourself

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone should contact the scum or the daily fail with all the receipts of her driving on her phone and the kids not being strapped in etc and tell them all about her wrongdoings, they’d probably write an article about it
100%! Someone should tell them all about ‘Jodie’.
They’d love that.

I see Aaron getting tit on TikTok how he should be ashamed dragging the mother of his kids all over social media and he just become vile and nasty. People really do have rose tinted glasses when it comes to Jodie

Reactions: 18
I really hope Aaron gives a statement/interview to shut them all up. That would wipe that smirk off her face… I wish people knew the reality of her leaving that poor baby’s SATs to drop dangerously low and going to the bleeping gym instead of taking him in to hospital! And why is he even in hospital???!!! Because she has not looked after him properly and he is not safe at home with her!!! Makes me so mad!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
He said I’ve lost you to tittle tattle🤣🤣 someone send the boy a code he don’t know what he’s missing

When I’m updating my other half (who is not interested ONE bit) he has no idea who I’m on about and I say “the one who says ermm ermm ermm with the hexagon face” and he’s like oh her 😂👍🏼

• Haha
More and more she shows Oakley in hospital makes me think ss are definitely involved Oakley seems so well at the minute, not seen any recent pics or videos of him with oxygen, the only thing he has is that machine at night, and I'm sure it can't be hard to train her in that when she's been trained in everything else for him.
She doesn't need training because she's almost a nurse.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.