Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Aaron agrees with us and has just confirmed our suspicions! She doesn’t wanna stay with that poor little boy overnight. Disgraceful!

I mean saying that, why can’t aaron stay with him?

Reactions: 19
So Aaron agrees with us and has just confirmed our suspicions! She doesn’t wanna stay with that poor little boy overnight. Disgraceful!

He probably has the boys last night.

Reactions: 8
The way she said about bath rooms 🙄 I go home for a shower aye ok you. I’d happily stand and wash my self at the sink then not be with my sick child she is a disgrace so she is!
she is bleeping annoying me the way she is posting oakley aswell like he is a trophy to be shown off. she came to terms with that real quick did she not 🙄
Iv been in a few times for weeks at a time, there's no excuses why she can't have a bag of toiletries and fresh clothes with her to shower and get back to Oakley!! She must think she's too good to shower in a shared bathroom!! I'm not ashamed to say that I only showered twice a week and washed everyday in between then straight back to my childs side.The time to dry and sort your hair is time away from your child so I didn't bother, yet this idiot spends as much time away from the hospital as possible?! I had other children at home who only came for an hour everyday and it broke our hearts when they had to leave but your priority should be the child in hospital. Going out to soft play and having nights out is bloody shocking not to mention the germs and bugs your picking up and taking into the ward when you eventually move your hole and visit! I just don't get it! How can any mother say they agree with that? Most of the mums I spoke to were all the same as me... Clatty hair, no make up and just looking and feeling like utter tit. But none of that matters, you are where you need to and should be. I don't know how she sleeps at night I really don't 😠 aarons just as bad getting!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Equally he could leave all the kids with talia and go stay up the hospital though tbf
He could but then she would kick off because he’s got certain days he HAS to have the kids or he’s allowed no contact until it’s been to court. Also don’t think any of them are allowed to stay now he’s back in a bay on the ward so I think what he was saying was the whole two weeks Oakley was in a room of his own she never once stayed because she couldn’t get a baby sitter for siennah but as soon as they are no longer allowed to stay because he’s back on the ward she can find a baby sitter for a night out instead miraculously

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So I don't want to give too much away incase it's obvious who I am but I was at the same party as Aaron yesterday and he had the boys and he honestly was so good with them. Played with them CONSTANTLY, running around etc. No real point to this but just thought I'd share anyway.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
His constant digs are starting to annoy me now. He's as bitter as her
me too, so performative. I think fair enough to get his point across that he does in fact have the kids but the constant personal digs make him stoop right down to her level.

Reactions: 12

Someone said parents aren’t allowed to stay now he’s back on the bays. They were only staying before because he was isolated in his own room because he had a bug

Reactions: 6

What he means is that when Oakley was poorly and in his own room he could have over night stays, when he offered to have the boys even though he was ill, so talia could stay with him she said she had no sitter for S, now all of a sudden hes back on the ward with no over night stays she's able to find a sitter so she can go out

• Heart
Reactions: 21

He wasn't allowed at the time because he was ill, he was there when he wasn't though as he posted about it.

Reactions: 14
His right about talia first opportunity to go out she finds a baby sitter for sienna but can’t for Oakley we have all seen that it’s obvious…. Don’t stoop to her level Aaron we all know what her priorities are and it’s not the kids

Reactions: 33
The mirror comments now have more women saying they facetime Talia on a daily basis and Aaron uploads old videos to trick us. These people are so thick. 😂The only argument they have to come back with is that we must all just fancy Aaron. No we can see she's a narraccist, neglectful mother and they've all for fell for it. One of them kindly messaged me to say we will see the truth about Aaron in a few months time so I wonder what Talia is telling her little friends she's never met but spends hours on facetime to

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Was thinking last night, that I wouldn’t even treat my two dogs the way Talia treats Oakley.

Sorry to lay it all out in layman’s terms but it actually warps my mind thinking she could do this to her child.

Imagine one of your dogs is high-risk due to their condition/illness, would you put your dog who was healthy and well in a kennel for no reason (think soft-play) and then bring it back with all the germs and illnesses to the dog who was highly vulnerable to illnesses? Would you then dump your dog on your Mother who also had an illness that could transfer to the vulnerable dog, just so you could have a ‘well deserved’ night out?

It blows my mind that she treats her child that way. I’m not comparing Oakley to a dog btw, just stating that most people would treat their pets better than she treats her highly vulnerable child. It honestly knocks me bleeping sick when I look at it that way. I hope Aaron’s solicitor can pass this off as medical negligence. 🤞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
His right about talia first opportunity to go out she finds a baby sitter for sienna but can’t for Oakley we have all seen that it’s obvious…. Don’t stoop to her level Aaron we all know what her priorities are and it’s not the kids
I think he’s just so completely frustrated no one else apart from most on here can see it and that’s why he posted that (for a short time). I can’t even begin to imagine how bleeping horrible it is to have thousands of people online writing truly awful stuff about you that is untrue, calling her the most amazing mother and him a dead beat dad who doesn’t see his kids.

I can see why he cracks sometimes! The injustice would drive me off my head!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh and to add to my previous post, I know the person talia was with the other day and she had posted pics on fb of being out with talia and the kids and talia posted stories the day after of the same thing. Whether that was to make it look like she had the boys the day after when she didn't I don't know but yeah

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I think he’s just so completely frustrated no one else apart from most on here can see it and that’s why he posted that (for a short time). I can’t even begin to imagine how bleeping horrible it is to have thousands of people online writing truly awful stuff about you that is untrue, calling her the most amazing mother and him a dead beat dad who doesn’t see his kids.

I can see why he cracks sometimes! The injustice would drive me off my head!
👏👏👏👏 If I was Aaron I think id be in prison by now 😂 it's the injustice that she is doing this to his kids and sits there with that smirk on her face while using the kids for the simple fact it's what gets her veiws and money
People are all well and good saying he needs to stop with the digs but if I was in that position I wouldnt be able to keep quiet and he does for the most part, but most people would crack at some point. Man is stuck with this woman for the rest of his life. Imagine how most of us feel about her but we don't have her in our life like he does

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The mirror comments now have more women saying they facetime Talia on a daily basis and Aaron uploads old videos to trick us. These people are so thick. 😂The only argument they have to come back with is that we must all just fancy Aaron. No we can see she's a narraccist, neglectful mother and they've all for fell for it. One of them kindly messaged me to say we will see the truth about Aaron in a few months time so I wonder what Talia is telling her little friends she's never met but spends hours on facetime to
To trick people?!! duck sake iv heard it all now 😂🤣🤣 he's their father why would he be playing tricks having them like he should be?? Why are they not picking up on the fact his mother is barely at the hospital? No bleeping excuses. Neither of them work full time jobs, when one of them has the other boys the other parent should be with Oakley. Children need that constant in their lives the first year or 2, so I hope this is being picked up on by medical professionals.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This was a comment on Aaron's post. Literally that's the only argument they have and the only thing they can pull out their arses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This was a comment on Aaron's post. Literally that's the only argument they have and the only thing they can pull out their arses.
How are these people not mortified commenting on something they know duck all about? They don't even know these people 😂 bleeping morons!! I'm affronted for them!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.