Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron is as bad as her 😂😂😂 he’s just making himself look petty. What is wrong with those two! 🙈 he irritates me so much! He was clearly quiet for ages because of his fight and not actually seeing the kids. Now he’s seeing them he’s just up to his old petty stuff. Who do they not have a brain cell between them to just stay off social media! He’s playing up to tattle big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s used his own GIF on his post 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Aaron is as bad as her 😂😂😂 he’s just making himself look petty. What is wrong with those two! 🙈 he irritates me so much! He was clearly quiet for ages because of his fight and not actually seeing the kids. Now he’s seeing them he’s just up to his old petty stuff. Who do they not have a brain cell between them to just stay off social media! He’s playing up to tattle big time!
Why not? She’s belittled him for long enough, probably took the piss, used him, his money and made his life hell for years too.
Anyone would eventually retaliate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'd do the same after all the tit he's had slung at him to be fair 🤷‍♀️. Must be bleeping hilarious to him that she's only been referred to as his ex after going against him wanting the kids completely off social media and then her showing Oakley as retaliation.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He’s used his own GIF on his post 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Why not? She’s belittled him for long enough, probably took the piss, used him, his money and made his life hell for years too.
Anyone would eventually retaliate!
I get that but he acts like he’s above her and like now laughing at him being more well known but this stuff just brings him down to her level and he will be being laughed at by all the reality people. Instead he should just stay silent and if what he’s insinuating about for it etc is true then he can send out a statement explaining it all etc. this stuff is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Noooo Aaron no response is the best response don’t let yourself down with this silly digs 🙈

Reactions: 12
Did she not also nearly miss his physio/nurse as she forgot she had an appointment?
yes i think so, theres been a few things where she seems to just disregard the help as I remember saying she is really lucky to get it as some don’t have the funding or the list is endless

Yeah I think he shouldn’t lower to her level she’s not worth it and he’s going to show himself up
Also wish I knew what part gifted meant, the prestige collection is so expensive why are Dior giving it to her for fucks sake

I get that but he acts like he’s above her and like now laughing at him being more well known but this stuff just brings him down to her level and he will be being laughed at by all the reality people. Instead he should just stay silent and if what he’s insinuating about for it etc is true then he can send out a statement explaining it all etc. this stuff is just embarrassing.
Tbf, he is very much above her.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I think he shouldn’t lower to her level she’s not worth it and he’s going to show himself up
Also wish I knew what part gifted meant, the prestige collection is so expensive why are Dior giving it to her for fucks sake
Probably gave her the scoop thing free when she bought the rest of it after pulling the "don't you know who I am...I'm Aaron charmers ex" card.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also sorry but who's Jodie 😂 great journalism that metro. Haven't even got any of the kids ages right either.
If she was asked their ages she probably didn’t bloody know! Can just imagine the dull space raider face “Errrr he’s like errr 2? Errr ye 2 I think”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.