Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That last wee pic of him holding tigger omg 🥺🥺 it really breaks my heart he’s there by himself without his mummy or daddy. As parents would you not want one of you there at all times with him no matter if you hated each other or not. Also can I just say I’ve spent the last 4 days reading through the last few threads trying to find out the bizz because this girl has been pissing me right off & I knew tattle would be the place to find the true story of her behaviour. I never followed her before just Aaron but nosiness has hung out of me & im glad I read these because it’s been an eye opener & a half!!!! Hate this witch now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That last wee pic of him holding tigger omg 🥺🥺 it really breaks my heart he’s there by himself without his mummy or daddy. As parents would you not want one of you there at all times with him no matter if you hated each other or not. Also can I just say I’ve spent the last 4 days reading through the last few threads trying to find out the bizz because this girl has been pissing me right off & I knew tattle would be the place to find the true story of her behaviour. I never followed her before just Aaron but nosiness has hung out of me & im glad I read these because it’s been an eye opener & a half!!!! Hate this witch now
Tbf Aaron could be on his way to hospital we don’t know what he up to as he doesn’t post all the time, but I agree Oakley should have his mum or dad with him

Reactions: 15
Surprise surprise!! Gifted Dior products 😡
I called it yesterday when she tagged the place she got that stupid kiddies ribbon from.

So along with the colic drops.. that's 4 new AD’s since showing Oakley.

medical mummy my arse..
more like scummy mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Who is that 😂
What the hell has she done man?? There was not a thing wrong with her she is beautiful in these! Wasted a gorgeous face with overkill filler & botox, do women not realise the long term damage filler causes after years of having it done? Also sagging skin? Talia do yourself a favour and get it dissolved, you dont need it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if Oakley has been moved back to the room with bays (after the isolation room with his bug) which means parents can’t stay?
Of course she’s not gonna let on that, all she wants to let on is that Aaron isn’t there while she’s at home with the kids!

Reactions: 13
Ooh that charity thing isn’t too far from me. Maybe i could hang around the gates looking for Aaron 🤣

I bet he isn’t happy about the papers showing pictures of the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha all them followers and free gifts she's now getting but she'll still be fuming the papers can't even get her name right 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Creasing that they've named her jodie first time I've been grateful for the sloopy poor 'journalism' from metro

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have I missed when oakley has been taking off his mask overnight or when asleep ? He isn’t wearing it in last picture.
make me wonder if he has been admitted to hospital long term for his own safety 😳

Reactions: 12
Have I missed when oakley has been taking off his mask overnight or when asleep ? He isn’t wearing it in last picture.
make me wonder if he has been admitted to hospital long term for his own safety 😳
Oh yes good spot, unless theure trialling him without it

Reactions: 7
He seems to have come on leaps and bounds since going into hospital, and no mention of any issues with SATS at all, they were dropping regularly during the day before too. He’s like a different wee boy, holding his head up, and not laid flat with a hood covering him!

Mind you he will now be getting regular physio, you know the physio his mum halted as she didn’t want him seen by people that were in the her house doing work.

Reactions: 26
What was the crack with his physio again? She didn’t want him to be seen by people doing work in her house so wouldn’t let the physio attend ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.