Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing around in her friends house couldn’t she have got that friend to look after maddox and she stay at the hospital till it time to leave for school run, how can she justify leaving Oakley alone I would be with my baby with every minute spare.
---
To the lady that going to the charity football match tonight I hope Aaron there give him our love and support 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Playing around in her friends house couldn’t she have got that friend to look after maddox and she stay at the hospital till it time to leave for school run, how can she justify leaving Oakley alone I would be with my baby with every minute spare.
---
To the lady that going to the charity football match tonight I hope Aaron there give him our love and support 🍊
Or she could even take maddox for the day with her, yes it will be boring but he gets to have fun everyday at softplay, poor Oakley not having any one regularly staying with him is so sad

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why Oakley is in hospital? He seems totally fine from the pics she's posting. Is it because of his sleep??? Because usually something can be worked out to just come in with the child on a night. Used to do that at times with my child, they would let us go home through the day and return on a night.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why Oakley is in hospital? He seems totally fine from the pics she's posting. Is it because of his sleep??? Because usually something can be worked out to just come in with the child on a night. Used to do that at times with my child, they would let us go home through the day and return on a night.
Speculation social services involved and he’s staying in until court

Reactions: 12
My pet peeve is people driving and taking videos. She’s got no shame sharing that one her friend tagged her in! I hope someone sends it to Aaron and he uses it as proof she’s a danger if she uses her phone when she has the kids!! She’s pretending she’s a great singer 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So The Sun newspaper has picked up the story of the brave medical mum revealing Oakley . The thing that stands out to me in the article is that it’s headlined “Geordie Shore star Aaron Chalmers ex reveals son “ and then further in the story she still gets mentioned off the back of Aaron’s name . Imagine splitting up with someone and wishing so much hate on them but still being dependent on their name 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I saw this that someone posted in another group I'm on and it made me think of Talia. As well as many others "influencers". I'm the one run ragged usually 🤣

A few days ago while at the pool I watched a young Mama and her little daughter enter the pool area dressed in very nice coordinating swimming suits. The mom, with her perfect loose curls tied up in a coordinating scarf, spent the first few minutes talking loudly on her phone to a friend while her daughter stood waiting to get into the pool. Mom ended the phone call and proceeded to spread out pool toys and sunscreen on a matching towel. Then after finding just the right angle and the right light, Mama pulled out her tripod and took a few selfies with her daughter. Little One asked to get in the pool. Mama said wait and then posed her daughter in front the pool, then going in to the pool and then coming back out of the pool. Little one smiled big and said "cheese" like she'd done it a million times. Then Mama told her she could play. Little One walked in and swam around for a couple of minutes. Mama called a friend on her phone and began another conversation while Little One politely and repeatedly asked "Mama, can you come in the water with me, please?" She was ignored. "Mama, come play with me?" she asked 4 more times. Mama glanced over at her but never got off the phone. After 10 minutes Mama ended her call, collected the sunscreen that was never applied, the water toys that never touched the water, and then her daughter and left the pool.

I sat there thinking about what I'd witnessed for awhile afterwards. I imagined the photos she took being perfectly edited and posted to social media with a caption like "Pool time with my girly! #Makingmemories".

Somewhere another Mama is going to be at home with her children, the house a mess from their play, her hair unruly from a day of mothering and her clothes dirty with spit up or peanut butter. She's going to be tired because she's spent her day cooking, caring, cleaning and playing with her children. She's going to look at that photo and she is going to compare herself to the perfect Mama at the pool. The Adversary is going to whisper into her ear "you aren't good enough... You don't look like that Mama at the pool... You don't have money to buy expensive swimming suits like that and you don't have time to make memories like she is" and that young Mama is going to believe it. She's going to feel like a failure. She'll never know that how she spent her time that day was so much better in her children's eyes than that "perfect Mama" at the pool.

What we see on Social Media isn't always real. Sometimes and often it's a complete set-up. It's staged and filtered and it's counterfeit.

Sometimes we do see absolutely real photos of vacations and beautiful homes and freshly done hair but it's only ONE moment. It's the very best moment out of a whole day spent much like our own. Working, cleaning, and messes...

Mamas, don't compare yourself. You ARE enough! You are amazing and the very best part is that you are REAL! Your dirty shirt and your messy house and your happy children are real and they are proof that you are doing it right! ❤

Honestly this made me well up 😭

I was away on holiday once, by the pool watching my eldest play with my partner and youngest.
A lady with 4 kids came in all matching sets.
She thought she looked all it… made the boys pose out and in the pool and then let them go and run riot.. (and they absolutely did ) while she then proceeded to take more selfies of herself in the pool with her MASSIVE floppy hat blowing around 😂😂
20 minutes of this and her kids causing havoc she then left 😂😂

(We weren’t even anywhere fancy we was at bleeping Mersea Island (Essex) 😂😂

Jumping on the a/s/l band wagon 😂
35/f/near essex 🥳

Reactions: 6
I was about to say I'm shocked a newspaper has published it when the father has expressed his wishes for the child to have privacy, but I've just seen it's the sun newspaper so I'm not shocked. If I was Aaron id be heartbroken it's played out like this

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
This has just popped up

---
Mod edit, we can't possibly stop photos of children being shared when they're printed in national media. Report any mean comments about children and don't attempt to tell others what is acceptable on tattle.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Surely there should be laws against doing this to someone’s face 🙈
I’m not into cosmetic surgery and filler and what have you but I can understand if people want bigger boobs or a little lip plump and i hate to comment on the way a woman looks but to completely reshape your face to this? I actually feel physically sick looking at it
She literally looks dead 😳😳😳😳
---
1- why does it look like she's wearing a nappy
2- I've seen curvier ironing boards she has the flattest ass for a women I've ever seen . The way she spreads her legs apart makes me embarrassed for her so she can look like she has some sort of curves
3- I bet when she has sex it's like a literal corpse her face is like a skull and black under eyes like a dead person and bet she squeaks where she's so frail when she moves 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.