Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing around in her friends house couldn’t she have got that friend to look after maddox and she stay at the hospital till it time to leave for school run, how can she justify leaving Oakley alone I would be with my baby with every minute spare.
---
To the lady that going to the charity football match tonight I hope Aaron there give him our love and support 🍊
Did you just assume my gender 👀😂 only joking! I’m hoping he’s there tonight too. He hasn’t confirmed anything yet like a few of the others have. Will update you tonight 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she constantly call him ‘the baby’…? It seems she wants to detach from him being an actual human being at times!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Omg took me so long to catch up I feel like when I have plans now I need to give myself 2-3 business days to sit and read 😅

also to jump on the bandwagon. 30/F/Essex
Feel like I’m back on msn 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s she smug about tho 🤷‍♀️I don’t get it ….. not like she’s winning at life . I wouldn’t want her life put it that way
She thinks she has won where Aaron is concerned, new followers, back to much more interaction on her posts, new ads to make money from, Oakley now in hospital so she’s free to do what she likes. These are the things that matter to her.

Me? I would absolutely hate a life like that! I don’t know how she isn’t tripping over herself with guilt every day for how she has treated Oakley and used him - but she doesn’t have a conscience so she’s loving life!
[/QUOTE]
I would hate it too! She has to try and justify every single thing she does so why are her followers not questioning it? Any normal person would just get on with it, it's like she needs validation for her lack of involvement with Oakley. She always posts when she's there but very quickly she's somewhere else. She gaining more followers but some of them are probably like us and just being nosey to see what she's doing. That poor wee boy sees her for a couple hours everyday (if he's lucky) and she never spends nights with him which is a bleeping disgrace 😠 the thought of any child let alone one so young being left at a door so nurses can keep an eye on him cos no one is there is so bloody sad! Time will tell, I know wee won't be able to find out the verdict from court because it involves children so will just need to wait and see what they say when it's done. They will probably question the nursing staff and health visitor too as they will probably have a lot to say about her lack of interest. I would never say for them to take the kids away from her, she is still their mother, but she needs a serious kick up the arse, get her noggin back in the real world and not just live for bleeping Instagram!

Reactions: 10
Why does she constantly call him ‘the baby’…? It seems she wants to detach from him being an actual human being at times!
I know she’s not a Geordie but we call them ‘the baby’ for ages in Newcastle 😂

Reactions: 7
I know that Aitch song was written for his sister and it’s cute blah blah blah blah BUT I bleeping HATE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Daily Mail has now posted about Oakley and looks to have turned their comments off but I can't fully tell if they have?

Reactions: 9
Honestly this made me well up 😭

I was away on holiday once, by the pool watching my eldest play with my partner and youngest.
A lady with 4 kids came in all matching sets.
She thought she looked all it… made the boys pose out and in the pool and then let them go and run riot.. (and they absolutely did ) while she then proceeded to take more selfies of herself in the pool with her MASSIVE floppy hat blowing around 😂😂
20 minutes of this and her kids causing havoc she then left 😂😂

(We weren’t even anywhere fancy we was at bleeping Mersea Island (Essex) 😂😂

Jumping on the a/s/l band wagon 😂
35/f/near essex 🥳
Hey hey hey. Mersea Island is very fancy 🤣
---
Notice Talia being referred to as Aaron's ex in every single article 💀 because she's a bleeping nobody otherwise. Only reason anyone knows who she is, is because of Aaron and he's still the only reason she's relevant.

How far do you reckon she's thrown the phone after seeing everyone refer to her as Aaron's ex 🤣 Guess we won't be seeing her brag about newspapers picking up the story any time soon 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“ Following his birth Aaron and Talia revealed their 'little soldier' would be 'in and out of surgery for 18-24 months', with his mother staying by his side.”

Is this the same woman we’re watching?!? Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
32/ F/ Glasgow! I know theres a few on here from same place, how weird would it be if wee actually know each other, work together or past friends and don't even know it 😂 wee would all get on like a house on fire ☺
I'm 34/f/Glasgow too
---
Half of the Scots ‘influencers’ on insta make me want to claw my eyes out!! Don’t follow any of them but the rare bits I see! Jiggly Isabella or whatever her name is..anyone??
I dont follow any Scots influences, just too cringey

Reactions: 6
Can someone please do a wiki for the people who don’t have a clue who they are or what’s going on 🙏🏼 I’m getting Fomo 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is Oakley living at the hospital now, until his surgeries have been carried out?

I also don't understand why, when she has the kids less than Aaron and Oakley is always in hospital now, she still complains. Can she not be arsed with Sienna either, now? I understand it is hard with multiple children when you're on your own (on days she had nobody with her) and it will be harder having a small child Oakley with the extra needs that he has. But literally is without them more than she has them.

Has something happened?

Reactions: 4
‘Part gifted’ from Dior!!!
We all knew she was itching for freebies and she gets it now…. the same time her followers have went up and her reach will be sky high because of her disabled baby!! Makes you sick!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.