Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you get this info?
What info??

When she said out of her own mouth she got the all clear??

or

When she was asked about FM? Which come from her?

Both from stories she has posted in the past on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's like me having a child with someone else and then blaming my current partner for me not having time because I have her, make it make sense. That's not Aaron's fault that she has another child with a different father. Maybe if she let Leo see her she'd have even more time 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Blimey. The toddler broke his wrist so I had a few days away giving him some extra love (I know I know I’m doing far too much for him) and another 22 pages to catch up on 🙈

do we think she’s rushed and done the go fund me to use on her side to fight against the whole them not being on social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What info??

When she said out of her own mouth she got the all clear??

or

When she was asked about FM? Which come from her?

Both from stories she has posted in the past on Instagram.
Where does it say she was lying about the scan?
Aaron put a story up and said himself she was in fetal med and had been given the all clear.
So he must be lying also?

Reactions: 2
Blimey. The toddler broke his wrist so I had a few days away giving him some extra love (I know I know I’m doing far too much for him) and another 22 pages to catch up on 🙈

do we think she’s rushed and done the go fund me to use on her side to fight against the whole them not being on social media?
Oh bless him. Hope he’s okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aaron put a story up and said himself she was in fetal med and had been given the all clear.
A now deleted scan pic showed his hands were fused. And no one is sure if Aaron was at the fetal med scans or if he was just told after.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Aaron was there the first time when she got sent to FM.
But she put a scan picture up later on.. on her Instagram and someone noticed it said FM on it to which Talia came out and said she had to go there because the other scan rooms were full.
I think she was always under FM but lied about that because obv she tried to say she had the all clear.

Reactions: 11
I'd like to ask Talia how shes constantly run down, exhausted and has the world's worst migraines but never got sick when the boys and Aaron did. From someone with a tit immune system I need her secret. Must be all that filler building a barrier for the germs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oooo I wonder what this new business is that Aaron getting involved in I bet Jodie’s ear perked up when he said 7 figures

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments I’ve read about Oakley are bleeping vile anyone who says that about a baby/child is a bleep… the comments about Aaron under the articles are also vile and false, maybe we need to direct a journalist to tattle to do some research and reading and then write another article about Jodie, 🥴 that’s her name now I will forever use Jodie 😂😂
---
Also just stalked that Arabellas insta god she’s stunning bet Jodie is rocking in the corner seeing that Aaron has liked her pictures

Reactions: 19
The comments I’ve read about Oakley are bleeping vile anyone who says that about a baby/child is a bleep… the comments about Aaron under the articles are also vile and false, maybe we need to direct a journalist to tattle to do some research and reading and then write another article about Jodie, 🥴 that’s her name now I will forever use Jodie 😂😂
---
Also just stalked that Arabellas insta god she’s stunning bet Jodie is rocking in the corner seeing that Aaron has liked her pictures
She’s also liked them the bleeping weirdo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.