Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if I seen her pic I'd think she was about 44 . She isn't even 30 yet 😳😳😳😳😳😳 she's ruined that face of hers imagine when she's in her actual 40s shel be another Katie price
Yea I agree and thought that too, she looks so old in that picture,

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry all you girls who don’t like Aaron’s new hair cut! What are you crazy how bloody sexy does he look 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Dont get what her post tonight is about. All dolled up like a drag queen. She's going to be gutted cos posts of her well never get any where near as much attention as the ones with the kids.
Couldn’t post it over the weekend because her followers will know she was out out. Sneaky.

Reactions: 17
No way! She has turned the like count off that pic she put on of herself 🤣🤣🤣 There was under 3k last time I seen it, she will be waiting to see if the numbers go up today 😂 A few likes must really mean that much to her 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No way! She has turned the like count off that pic she put on of herself 🤣🤣🤣 There was under 3k last time I seen it, she will be waiting to see if the numbers go up today 😂 A few likes must really mean that much to her 🤦‍♀️
She gained a tit load of followers after she posted pics of Oakley. They will soon start to unfollow if she posts pics of herself or constant stories of just her. People aren't following her for that. Plus the picture of herself made no sense lol. She's too done up and made herself look in her 40s but then in gym ware with a "inspirational quote" 😒 as the caption. She would have got more likes posting a pic of herself working out with no make up!!
---
She will soon come to relise alot of her new followers are medical mummy's too!!! Hate that term. They aren't following her for her side boob or her nips popping through the phone screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never once mentioned him being ‘an absent father’ I am just saying it is completely different been a dad even having them half the week so having 4 children to spilt yourself for
She could also have the same “time to herself” as Aaron if she didn’t stop Siennah’s dad from seeing her 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s CHOSEN to be sole parent for S. So whether Oakley was in hospital or not, she would still be in the same boat of “never having time to herself”

Reactions: 17
Oooo I wonder what this new business is that Aaron getting involved in I bet Jodie’s ear perked up when he said 7 figures
I can’t say how I know without outing myself but he isn’t getting involved in tit 🤣 that fella he tagged pays him (quite a lot) to post

but no doubt jodie will take that story and again start bleeting on about £20 a week

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sick of seeing people comment saying she should be referred to as her own person and not as Aaron’s ex! Huns, she needs to be referred to as his ex because she’s an irrelevant nobody otherwise!
Also this narrative that she’s a good mum and he’s a tit dad based on the things they post on social media needs to stop! We see a small snippet of these people’s lives so cannot make any judgement based on the fact she shares more than him on social media! She needs to start being open with her followers that he has the boys or is with Oakley cos it’s disgusting that she has been able to spread these lies if Aaron does have a big role in their lives

Reactions: 29
Is that like a MLM thing that Aaron is involved in? Looking at the other guys profile it definitely looks like it.

She could also have the same “time to herself” as Aaron if she didn’t stop Siennah’s dad from seeing her 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s CHOSEN to be sole parent for S. So whether Oakley was in hospital or not, she would still be in the same boat of “never having time to herself”
Does anyone know the circumstances around her split with S’s Dad? Would be interesting to know the score on that.

well you mentioned about him having them more than Talia, which he may have them 3 night/4 days but he also has the rest of the week to himself that’s all I’m saying
Yeah so does she? Apart from her other child that she chose to have and move away from her dad that is…

Reactions: 4
She's a sado man!! She needs those likes to feel validated. She ain't a celeb and she never will be. She's proving that she lives for Instagram and likes. Put as much effort into your children as you do the gram Talia!! Your life will be so much easier & fulfilling! You selfish cow!!

Reactions: 11
I mean I could be completely off here but I have little knowledge on Oakleys condition but the first few grid posts where she’s doing a brand deal with a dummy. Could Oakley even use a dummy? I think she’s taking the piss if he couldn’t. Using him for her to gain money?

Reactions: 13
Is Aaron still supposed to not be drinking? There’s a bottle of something on his bedside table in his story about kisses?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.