Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.
Sorry where have I mentioned anything to do with what you're saying in that comment?

Reactions: 3
Sorry where have I mentioned anything to do with what you're saying in that comment?
well you mentioned about him having them more than Talia, which he may have them 3 night/4 days but he also has the rest of the week to himself that’s all I’m saying

Reactions: 2
she literally can’t be two places at once, I know first hand how hard it is to try and split yourself into 3/4 different places for your kids you just can’t do it, so yeah he has them half the week but she doesn’t get a break, she still has Sienna and the hospital to be at, he gets a break when he doesn’t have the boys and can do what he wants the rest of the week?
Like I said I do not agree with a lot of what she does/acts but I also think he knows exactly what he’s doing/saying/recording.
He goes up the hospital when he doesn't have the other 2 🤦‍♀️ he's shown it to answer people like you who slag him off for being an absent father. He has 3 kids and he splits his time between then just like talia. duck me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When he doesn't have the boys he's with Oakley? She knew she had siennah when she went on to have three more children under 3. She is also OK to find someone to have her daughter when it suits her like this weekend. This excuse of she can't be everywhere would fit for most mums yet she can be at the nail salon, getting her lips and face filled and PT sessions without much hassle. It's legit the same story all the time when people try to defend her and she's constanly for months shown that she has enough time for everything except caring for her children properly and maybe just putting her phone down to intersct with them a little
Aaron's literally only posts the boys now without showing their faces to stop people saying he doesn't have them. Yet the narrative is still that he has all this free time, how do you know if he never usually posts them

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!
He offered to have the boys so that Talia could be with Oakley at the hospital, so I don't think it's a case of he palmed the boys off cos he was ill at all

Reactions: 24
well you mentioned about him having them more than Talia, which he may have them 3 night/4 days but he also has the rest of the week to himself that’s all I’m saying
That's still irrelevant to what was actually being said though wasn't it. You're entitled to your opinion but you're trying to argue on something that had nothing to do with what you're saying. He goes to the hospital and see Oakley. And works...

Reactions: 14
He goes up the hospital when he doesn't have the other 2 🤦‍♀️ he's shown it to answer people like you who slag him off for being an absent father. He has 3 kids and he splits his time between then just like talia. duck me.
I have never once mentioned him being ‘an absent father’ I am just saying it is completely different been a dad even having them half the week so having 4 children to spilt yourself for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am probably going to get hate here, I don’t know either of them and don’t agree with a lot of things she does/says/goes on….. but I can not stand him at the moment he just seems so smug and like he’s parent of the year??? The fact he says he wants the boys kept off social media but then went on to shame talia for covering his face practically forcing her to post him but then turning it around that he shouldn’t be posted I duno just doesn’t sit right with me at all! When Aaron’s been poorly he’s not had to have the boys as they’ve been with family or gone home, that must be nice…. As a mam you don’t get that life just goes on and you have to get up and keep going. I don’t know what I’m ranting over here but I just needed to type something!
Oh piss off and read the threads will you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She has came out and said certain things were picked up at a hospital visit (I think Aaron was there) but then a few weeks down the line she said she suddenly got the all clear? And I think this is what she told Aaron.

She was lying about having her scan in FM, saying it was because the other scan rooms were full.
Where did you get this info?

Yes and she has that time when the boys are with him. Duhh

Reactions: 10
I have never once mentioned him being ‘an absent father’ I am just saying it is completely different been a dad even having them half the week so having 4 children to spilt yourself for
You said he had the rest of the week to himself when doesn't though? He goes to see his 3rd child in hospital and works. Yes he doesn't have Siennah but I doubt that's his choice after seeing how he was with her on geordie ogs.

Reactions: 7
My heart brakes for poor Oakley. Those comments are absolutely vile! How can people say that about a beautiful innocent baby 😞 yet we’re the trolls? I’m proud to say not one person on here has ever said anything derogatory towards Oakley. We’re all better than that and can see he’s a beautiful happy little baby. I hope Aaron wins and gets them off social media, the children don’t need to grow up reading nasty comments like that about themselves or their siblings

• Heart
Reactions: 38
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you're completely sucked in by her narrative 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.