Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One picture would have been enough TO RAISE AWARENESS but one picture won’t keep Jodie relevant.
---
*Relevant on Instagram.
But sadly that wouldn’t be enough for her to prove to a judge that she NEEDS to be able to keep posting her kids, or at least one of them (Oakley). She freaked out about Aaron saying he’s putting steps in place so none of them can be posted so she’s going down the charitable, raising awareness, helping other families. She’ll say it will be damaging to others if she can’t continue “helping.”

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Poor little boy. His mam pops up for half an hour a day for a photo op with him, then goes about her day child free, and her fans can't even see this. As for her using the fundraiser as a reason to keep showing her kids. If that excuse is used I would be saying everyone already knows Oakley's condition so his face doesn't need to be shown no more to raise money. I feel for Aaron I really do, the tides will eventually turn and she will still be the lonely bitter fame hungry slag that she is now, she just won't get as many likes or sympathy for it
---
But sadly that wouldn’t be enough for her to prove to a judge that she NEEDS to be able to keep posting her kids, or at least one of them (Oakley). She freaked out about Aaron saying he’s putting steps in place so none of them can be posted so she’s going down the charitable, raising awareness, helping other families. She’ll say it will be damaging to others if she can’t continue “helping.”
I hope they will see that everyone is already aware of the condition so she doesn't need to keep exploiting that poor boy. We have all seen him and know what's wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just looked at the GoFundMe and over 8K has been raised with the goal target going from 5K to 10K. I always find it so shady when people keep upping the goal amount on GoFundMe when their target has been reached. If it goes a couple hundred over fine but doubling it? Especially when you have doubts and questions over the person who is trying to raise the money. If it surpasses 10K she's going to keep upping the goal target. How much do boobs cost again? 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just looked at the GoFundMe and over 8K has been raised with the goal target going from 5K to 10K. I always find it so shady when people keep upping the goal amount on GoFundMe when their target has been reached. If it goes a couple hundred over fine but doubling it? Especially when you have doubts and questions over the person who is trying to raise the money. If it surpasses 10K she's going to keep upping the goal target. How much do boobs cost again? 🤔
I read somewhere that go fund me automatically ups the target when the goal is met

Reactions: 5
Just noticed ferns McCann sponsored £50 she spends more than than that on her weird seed food. If I could I give so much if I knew it would actually help.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I read somewhere that go fund me automatically ups the target when the goal is met
See I've always wondered this as I've seen others where people have said family members of certain GofundMe kept upping the target goal. Surely it should stop as soon as it's reached it's target as in some cases the money raised isn't for a legitimate cause. I also wouldn't put it past her either to keep upping the target

Reactions: 4
Sorry peeps I’m staying anon 🤣🤦‍♀️ can you imagine if it came out after I shagged Chet and I know Dan and Claud
What? I need to search up your name and read alllllll your comments on alllllllll the threads to cllllllllarify this info 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What? I need to search up your name and read alllllll your comments on alllllllll the threads to cllllllllarify this info 👀
Hahahha!!!

has Talia actually said where this money is going to go to? I know it’s for the ward but I don’t understand how it all works? Like it’s NHS so does it need to be like approved by someone??? I’m so confused 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong on this & I know it’s Aaron’s own fault for posting the digs then doing a dirty delete & for all we know Talia sorry Jodie won’t see it straight away but she could be coming on here seeing the screenshots of what Aaron has put up & saving them for court but I’m sure she watched Aaron’s profile like a hawk but then again we could be feeding her more info then what we should for her to use against Aaron this ain’t me sticking up for him & he shouldn’t post things then quickly delete as people can still see it but we could be helping her with what info we share on what he posts…. Just a thought as i know she will use anything to get at Aaron
Please do not stop posting the screenshots! I’m in Aus on a different time zone and I come to tattle to see the dirty deletes I have missed whilst I’m sleeping lol

Reactions: 11
So Aaron agrees with us and has just confirmed our suspicions! She doesn’t wanna stay with that poor little boy overnight. Disgraceful!

I mean saying that, why can’t aaron stay with him?
He had the boys .

he made a comment the other day how he asked talia if he could have the boys and she could then stay with Oakley, because Aaron hadn’t been well the day before and didn’t want to pass to Oakley. . She then said she does have sienna too and can’t get sienna looked after. However as soon as Oakley is back on the bay, Sienna all of a sudden is with a babysitter and talia has gone on a night Out! She found childcare for siennareal Quick ! All of us knew she would do this as soon as Oakley was back on the bay. “She deserves a break hun she’s such a good mum hun”

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oakley looks totally different in every photo and vid she posts, makes it hard to know what’s current and what’s old!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hahahha!!!

has Talia actually said where this money is going to go to? I know it’s for the ward but I don’t understand how it all works? Like it’s NHS so does it need to be like approved by someone??? I’m so confused 🤦‍♀️
Wee were told before when handing in money to the ward who helped someone really close to me after they passed away that you shouldn't hand money in to any ward as it goes straight to the trust boss's who then decide what to do with it. I'm in Scotland so might be different in England and if it is a children's hospital! Wee went and bought footspas, chocolates, biscuits etc and handed them in instead. If she's being genuine she should just be buying what's needed and hand it in THEN provide all proof of purchases. No way she needs 10k for toys, I think she's at it tbh!!

Reactions: 14
I've noticed Aaron recently followed Arabella Chi and liked a couple of her pics, and now Talia is also following her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.