Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been following this in months! I came across the post today of Talia posting Oakley( he is absolutely adorable). I was shocked to see comments of people complaining about her posting him, as when I was on here people complained saying she was ashamed and so on. I then noticed there is more to it, about Aaron not wanting her to post the kids on Instagram so I can see there is more to it now. Could someone fill me in? Sorry I am not understanding what is happening between Aaron and Talia I knew they broke, but stopped following a while ago!

Reactions: 5
Jodie sharing that Ferne McCann has posted about Oakley isn't the brag Jodie seems to think it is. Ferne is absolute scum and anyone who could sit and call an acid attack victim ugly especially when it's their bleeping ex who caused it is not someone I'd associate with 🤮 and I'd be telling that bleep to delete her post of my son and to duck right off.

But it's true you're a reflection of the company you keep and Talia being friendly with the likes of Rebecca Vardy and now Ferne is very telling. All narcissistic cunts who all play victim when they're caught out
My first thought was ugh her she’s grim anyone that says the stuff she did I wouldn’t want to be associated with in anyway

But it’s triangle head she’s all about the fame

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You can just tell she’s more pleased and happy with the other Z listers sharing about the fundraiser so it makes her feel more known and liked rather than the fact people are donating money

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven’t been following this in months! I came across the post today of Talia posting Oakley( he is absolutely adorable). I was shocked to see comments of people complaining about her posting him, as when I was on here people complained saying she was ashamed and so on. I then noticed there is more to it, about Aaron not wanting her to post the kids on Instagram so I can see there is more to it now. Could someone fill me in? Sorry I am not understanding what is happening between Aaron and Talia I knew they broke, but stopped following a while ago!
Aaron is going to court to sort custody etc. at the moment he has the boys 4 days a week and pays talia money for them, even though he shouldn’t pay when he has them more than her. He said he was told either 4 days or not at all until court. It’s speculation talia said either have the boys xyz or you’re not seeing them. Aaron has stopped posting the boys and deleted all traces of them off his Instagram. He said he’s getting a court order so she’s not able to post the children online or exploit them for money

Reactions: 15
Have a read through the threads!

Reactions: 5
What goes up, must come down.

She’s high up in the clouds at the minute, feeling on top of her narcissistic game, but it’ll come down - likely with a bang.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her smug little smirk through those rotten teeth piss me right off

Reactions: 17
I am trying too catch up, but there is no simple explanation, as in everyone is writing something different to each other, I am struggling to find out what has happened :)

Reactions: 2
Why can’t we have a televised court trial with the two of them like we did Johnny and Amber 😂 how good would that be?!?!? 😂 All of talias little minions would soon be put down a peg or two when they realise what a narcissist she actually is!
🙌 🙌 this would be amazing 🤩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaron is going to court to sort custody etc. at the moment he has the boys 4 days a week and pays talia money for them, even though he shouldn’t pay when he has them more than her. He said he was told either 4 days or not at all until court. It’s speculation talia said either have the boys xyz or you’re not seeing them. Aaron has stopped posting the boys and deleted all traces of them off his Instagram. He said he’s getting a court order so she’s not able to post the children online or exploit them for money
Thank you for explaining! Oh wow I cannot believe how bad things are! I thought she posted Oakley after being in a better place. That’s why I came back on her but her life has got more out of control then it already was. Also, i checked Aaron’s Instagram and instantly thought, he doesn’t bother and won’t even repost his son, so if I didn’t know this- I would of thought he was in the wrong!

Reactions: 10
Just read the blurb on her fundraiser. A) Her grammar is terrible and B) still makes it about her - “I hope you guys can help me raise enough for my mummy to help the ward.” Has to be clear it’s Talia (not Oakley) raising the money 🙄

View attachment 2153064
My baby was born in October and is 7 months old. Can Jodie not do maths or something??
32/ F / Cambridgeshire

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you for explaining! Oh wow I cannot believe how bad things are! I thought she posted Oakley after being in a better place. That’s why I came back on her but her life has got more out of control then it already was. Also, i checked Aaron’s Instagram and instantly thought, he doesn’t bother and won’t even repost his son, so if I didn’t know this- I would of thought he was in the wrong!
She posted Oakley 24 hours after Aaron said he’s going to court to remove them. He posted a story implying talia was ashamed of Oakley and something along the lines of imagine posting one child but putting emojis over the other. Talia then posted saying she’s struggling to come to terms with Oakleys conditions and isn’t ready to share him and is going to therapy. Less than 24 hours later she shared Oakley. It’s crazy the narrative she’s trying to play

Reactions: 25
Does Talia have any idea how much building, planning, time in meetings health and safety etc it would take a hospital to make changes to bathroom rooms, play rooms etc
Wouldn’t the money be more beneficial buying equipment that the ward uses.
So far her 6k is not going to do anything buy a item/items for the ward it’s definitely is not going to be enough to put new bathrooms in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does Talia have any idea how much building, planning, time in meetings health and safety etc it would take a hospital to make changes to bathroom rooms, play rooms etc
So far her 6k is not going to do anything buy a item/items for the ward it’s definitely is not going to be enough to put new bathrooms in.
theres nothing wrong with the bathrooms tbf so such a waste of money

Reactions: 8
Was hoping someone would come along and point this out but this is talia she won't have a clue and she dosent care as long as she's seen the hero 🤢

Reactions: 10
Her latest video kissing Oakley. Whilst looking at the camera and pouting. Can people not see it's not about him it's all about her. She literally never at the hospital and when she is she posts like she's supermum. She's a peicee of tit and I honestly believe karma will get her. I have said before she can pretend all she wants and be happy when he's in hospital but he will be out of hospital eventually and that will be her life

• Angry
Reactions: 30
What goes up, must come down.

She’s high up in the clouds at the minute, feeling on top of her narcissistic game, but it’ll come down - likely with a bang.
Really hope it does and quick having said that the more smug etc she gets the better her downfall will be 😂 I do hope it bites her on her space raider face

Reactions: 8
Anyone just see Aaron’s story that he quickly deleted?? About Talia not being able to get a baby sitter for sienna when Oakley was alone one night but she got a baby sitter last night 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.