Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone just see Aaron’s story that he quickly deleted?? About Talia not being able to get a baby sitter for sienna when Oakley was alone one night but she got a baby sitter last night 😵💫
I mean guys right funny how she can always get a baby sitter for when it suits her for her nights out etc but not for poor little Oakley so he's not on his own and can get it's frustrating to stay mostly quiet on someone while many other people think the sun shines out their ass but he's beginning to let himself down on these digs now no matter how true they are he just needs to refocus keep his head down and remember why he's doing this

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The folk reading here who don't have an account and praise her need to remember papers post a lot of shite and will do anything to fill space in their newspaper. They also need to remember that what is being posted by her online is things she wants her followers to see, social media is fake... None of it is real or the truth! Think wee all know at least one or two people who show this amazing life on SM while in reality they are the opposite and as soon as that camera is away the mask is off and they ain't perfect people who treat their children amazing!! Stop falling for everything she posts, she will be a totally different person than what she portrays herself to be on SM. Everyone does ffs so why is she different?? She isn't and all her sheep need to stop falling for it. I'm honestly so embarrassed for the ones praising her then going on and getting tore into aaron when they know duck all about any of it, just what she puts across!! Amazing mums and dad's are parents who put their childrens needs before their own... Clearly that isn't the case here.
---
My girlfriend asked me to post this as she doesn't have an account 👀😂
bleeping hell man what the duck is he doing???? Thought he was turning a corner and getting better than what she is!! I can see where he's coming from but that isn't right!! Do better Aaron!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Obvs aimed at Talia like he didn’t have 3 kids with her🙄petty as hell
Unpopular opinion but I agree with that post.

The woman is literally sat saying how her specific life goals means 100-300k is good money but she would never date someone who makes as 'little' as that. The whole conversation is about what the man is earning and what he brings money wise not once does she say I'll earn X amount for this lifestyle I've envisioned it's solely about what he'd be bringing to it. It's valid whether it's aimed at Talia or not. The idea someone is only valuable or worthy of a relationship because they earn a certain amount is disgusting.

When it comes to Talia she doesn't think twice about spending money on Dior sorry part gifted Dior tit but complains about the £18 she alleges she only gets for the kids. It's been said countless times on here that she's fame and money hungry. So petty or not it's the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
More and more she shows Oakley in hospital makes me think ss are definitely involved Oakley seems so well at the minute, not seen any recent pics or videos of him with oxygen, the only thing he has is that machine at night, and I'm sure it can't be hard to train her in that when she's been trained in everything else for him.

Reactions: 16
Probably looking too much into this but can anyone clalalalarify was Talia ever originally following James off Geordie shore? I follow him & never seen him like any of Talia’s posts until the recent one, had a gander on his instagram to see if she followed him etc, and I’m absolutely sure she wasn’t before revealing Oakley.. to make it even weirder, or how desperate she is/or trying to wind Aaron up she’s randomly decided to like an old photo of James from 2022, like what she did with that Billy guy.. 😂😂 stalking that Billy’s instagram and commenting a ‘X’ on an old photo

Desperate or what hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mean guys right funny how she can always get a baby sitter for when it suits her for her nights out etc but not for poor little Oakley so he's not on his own and can get it's frustrating to stay mostly quiet on someone while many other people think the sun shines out their ass but he's beginning to let himself down on these digs now no matter how true they are he just needs to refocus keep his head down and remember why he's doing this
I agree he shouldn't lower himself but must be so frustrating having everyone paint you as the bad guy constantly, call you all sorts whilst she acts like Mother Theresa (who wasn't even a good person) especially when she can suddenly find a babysitter for going out etc but not to be with the child she's already neglected on a number of occasions.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I just find it bizzaree after his operation Oakley was home and back in her care but she hasn't given a reason for his lengthy stay now when he seems to be doing really well. If it was due to his health she would be updating us by the second, yet she's not. I thibk SS are involved and for his safety he is now in hopsital care. No way they would keep him in if he didn't need to be with the state of the NHS at the moment

Reactions: 29
Unpopular opinion but I agree with that post.

The woman is literally sat saying how her specific life goals means 100-300k is good money but she would never date someone who makes as 'little' as that. The whole conversation is about what the man is earning and what he brings money wise not once does she say I'll earn X amount for this lifestyle I've envisioned it's solely about what he'd be bringing to it. It's valid whether it's aimed at Talia or not. The idea someone is only valuable or worthy of a relationship because they earn a certain amount is disgusting.

When it comes to Talia she doesn't think twice about spending money on Dior sorry part gifted Dior tit but complains about the £18 she alleges she only gets for the kids. It's been said countless times on here that she's fame and money hungry. So petty or not it's the truth.
I understand the video and get it but the constant digs at her is making him look just as ridiculous. At the end of the day he had 3 kids with her, moved her in etc and now he’s making digs at her appearance 🤷🏼‍♀️if it’s not ok for Talia to make the digs then it shouldn’t be for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
theres nothing wrong with the bathrooms tbf so such a waste of money
The way she said about bath rooms 🙄 I go home for a shower aye ok you. I’d happily stand and wash my self at the sink then not be with my sick child she is a disgrace so she is!
she is bleeping annoying me the way she is posting oakley aswell like he is a trophy to be shown off. she came to terms with that real quick did she not 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The way she said about bath rooms 🙄 I go home for a shower aye ok you. I’d happily stand and wash my self at the sink then not be with my sick child she is a disgrace so she is!
she is bleeping annoying me the way she is posting oakley aswell like he is a trophy to be shown off. she came to terms with that real quick did she not 🙄
they have private bathrooms with hot showers and towels when he is in his own room she just likes to make things difficult for her self

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My son was in for 3 days and I didnt wash because I didn't want to leave his side, rather have a smelly snatch than leave my kid alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oakley is the one keeping her relevant so she’s going to post as much as she can. She knows Aaron wants to keep his kids off SM therefore taking away the one thing she loves… money. She’s shared that little boy purely for her own personal gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
My son was in for 3 days and I didnt wash because I didn't want to leave his side, rather have a smelly snatch than leave my kid alone
smelly snatch 🤣 exactly I have had hospital stays with my kids (I have 6) and due another surgery with a week stay in a couple of weeks I won’t be caring if I am clean or have my hair done or anything I will be making sure my wean is ok before myself. It’s how it should be. Defo ss involved as he hasn’t got masks and low sats now he is being cared for properly!
she wants to raise awareness not once have I seen an awareness post just reposts about how she is strong and is a great mum and keep going 🙄duck off! Hope she falls hard on that stupid cunty face of hers!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree he shouldn't lower himself but must be so frustrating having everyone paint you as the bad guy constantly, call you all sorts whilst she acts like Mother Theresa (who wasn't even a good person) especially when she can suddenly find a babysitter for going out etc but not to be with the child she's already neglected on a number of occasions.
Oh I can totally understand how frustrating it is and frustrating how she's blantly neglecting and refusing to safeguard those poor kids but he needs to remember that he's doing the right thing trying to sort this out behind the scenes I can't imagine how aaron must be coping but he's trying to sort this out for those boys sake

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish he hadn't deleted this tbh, ffucking disgraceful that she didn't get a babysitter to stay with her son but did to go out. And she hasn't even gone to visit him alone this time. Dragging mates up with her, if that was me I'd want to spend my time focusing on him not other people.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hes so bloody right tho, must be so hard for trying to keep quiet while being ripped apart, ☹ Aaron need a good strong woman ( like a tattle lady 😉🍊) to hold him and get him through this without taking her bait, ☹☹

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.