Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honesty can't see her getting her karma, I've just seen the mirror article and the amount of people up her ass, calling her the best mother ever and how the boys don't need their dad is disgusting. I've had to stop myself writing a comment or I'll no doubt be ambushed. She's playing the game well to have all these people brainwashed. I hope Aaron is doing the work behind thr scenes and knocks her off her high horse and exposes her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I honesty can't see her getting her karma, I've just seen the mirror article and the amount of people up her ass, calling her the best mother ever and how the boys don't need their dad is disgusting. I've had to stop myself writing a comment or I'll no doubt be ambushed. She's playing the game well to have all these people brainwashed. I hope Aaron is doing the work behind thr scenes and knocks her off her high horse and exposes her
I have to agree, she’s played a blinder. Also find it worrying how so many people think her parenting is acceptable let alone great!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have to agree, she’s played a blinder. Also find it worrying how so many people think her parenting is acceptable let alone great!
Probably explains why some many kids are neglected and grow up to be feral if these parents are thinking she's the perfect mum, it actually really worries me

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Finally caught up after work! I see she's up nearly 20k followers since Oakley's reveal. She's reached her target let's see if she keeps upping it

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I have to agree, I'm absolutely shocked at the turn this has taken.

I was telling my boyfriend about it all last night (pretty sure he didn't care) and after I finished wirh "see! She's a bleeping witch, isn't she?" He looked at me and went "why does this sound like some plot off of an American series?" 🤣 he thinks it's far fetched that someone with her behavioural history, and behaving like she is, presently, is actually supported.

Shes awful, and showing Oakley how, and why, she did is completely unacceptable and unforgivable. It was the final play she had, and by god has it worked.

Im just completely disgusted with her. Imagine Aaron had posted that, omg the backlash he'd have received from her AND her minions would have been outrageous. So why are people condoning and supporting her? Everything else aside, the fact she did that is downright disgusting. He is BOTH their child. How dare she make that decision without Aaron's consent. And the fact she's now revelling in her new found ads and "fame" status knocks me for six.

I do not understand how her minions can watch her say "I popped up to hospital to baff the babaay," then see her next 36 stories are dildos, trashy underwear, her out n about, coffee getting, makeup done, pogo stick playing, advertising tit she doesnt use, wearing a tacky ribbon that seemingly costs enough to purchase 10 toys for the ward, sitting on her couch, driving in her car, ANYTHING but sitting and playing with her damn child in the hospital. In a 24 hour period she shows she's only with him a very short time, doing the bare minimum yet she's being praised by everyone for being a super mum. I dread to think how these people were raised if they think that's exceptional parenting!

I hope so bad that Aaron is working away quietly on something wirh his lawyers, cause that devious, scummy excuse for a mum needs dealt with.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I agree with you 100%, this has played out exactly how she’s wanted it to. She looks like super mum doing all this amazing stuff for her kids, and people without Instagram will just read the articles and think what an amazing woman when she’s the opposite! It’s going to take something big and severe to knock her off the pedestal she’s been put on now. It’s giving me “you’ve won Jane” vibes
IMG_5693.png

---
Also her makeup artist did her dirty with the dark eyeshadow. She has very deep set eyes so it just accentuates them even more making her look dug up
IMG_5694.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My friend who has no social media and a bit behind when it comes to celebs was telling all about Jodie last night how she’s seen in an article how she’s got a kid with aperts and she’s raising awareness and Aaron is nowhere to be seen!!!! I put her straight and showed her the tea but it’s triggered me!! I can’t watch this thread much now as being involved with narcs all my life it makes me sick how ppl like Jodie who are out to ruin ppls lives including her kids are getting away with it!!!🤬🤬 for me I just can’t anymore

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I agree she's played a blinder but Aaron could knock her off her pedastal with an order to stop the kids being shown. That's all it will take to bring her back down to earth because them kids are cash cows and it's all she has got. What will she have to give without the little money makers. duck all. She will actually have to parent and be a mother and get on with it. I pray Aaron gets this order sorted. If not she will continue exploiting them, especially Oakley, her new favourite little earner. Uses him when he's needed then leaves him a lone in the hospital. How do her fans not see he's been taken away from her. That boy needs his privacy. If she showed him once fair enough, but she is relentless now as he earns her ads and sympathy, she couldn't give a duck about him. I seen a comment about him likening him to a Goonies character, that's all I'm gonna say on that one, bleeping vile and she is continuing to let this happen to him by exploiting him

• Sad
Reactions: 26
My friend who has no social media and a bit behind when it comes to celebs was telling all about Jodie last night how she’s seen in an article how she’s got a kid with aperts and she’s raising awareness and Aaron is nowhere to be seen!!!! I put her straight and showed her the tea but it’s triggered me!! I can’t watch this thread much now as being involved with narcs all my life it makes me sick how ppl like Jodie who are out to ruin ppls lives including her kids are getting away with it!!!🤬🤬 for me I just can’t anymore
I'm the same, I'm finding it very difficult to keep up with her cause all the praising is too much
---
I agree she's played a blinder but Aaron could knock her off her pedastal with an order to stop the kids being shown. That's all it will take to bring her back down to earth because them kids are cash cows and it's all she has got. What will she have to give without the little money makers. duck all. She will actually have to parent and be a mother and get on with it. I pray Aaron gets this order sorted. If not she will continue exploiting them, especially Oakley, her new favourite little earner. Uses him when he's needed then leaves him a lone in the hospital. How do her fans not see he's been taken away from her. That boy needs his privacy. If she showed him once fair enough, but she is relentless now as he earns her ads and sympathy, she couldn't give a duck about him. I seen a comment about him likening him to a Goonies character, that's all I'm gonna say on that one, bleeping vile and she is continuing to let this happen to him by exploiting him
I sincerely hope he can get it pushed through, but I just have a feeling her fight will win. She'll say its her income to provide for her children, and it's bringing awareness for Aperts.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
There is one girl on the mirror article telling everyone Aaron doesnt see the boys and she knows because she facetimes Talia everyday 😂this woman is from Liverpool so guesing maybe she's someone Talia met while at Alder Hey. So all her Instagram updates and stories along with God knows how many face times calls to people she barley knows shows how often she actually interacts with the kids, she literally doesnt.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I have to agree, I'm absolutely shocked at the turn this has taken.

I was telling my boyfriend about it all last night (pretty sure he didn't care) and after I finished wirh "see! She's a bleeping witch, isn't she?" He looked at me and went "why does this sound like some plot off of an American series?" 🤣 he thinks it's far fetched that someone with her behavioural history, and behaving like she is, presently, is actually supported.

Shes awful, and showing Oakley how, and why, she did is completely unacceptable and unforgivable. It was the final play she had, and by god has it worked.

Im just completely disgusted with her. Imagine Aaron had posted that, omg the backlash he'd have received from her AND her minions would have been outrageous. So why are people condoning and supporting her? Everything else aside, the fact she did that is downright disgusting. He is BOTH their child. How dare she make that decision without Aaron's consent. And the fact she's now revelling in her new found ads and "fame" status knocks me for six.

I do not understand how her minions can watch her say "I popped up to hospital to baff the babaay," then see her next 36 stories are dildos, trashy underwear, her out n about, coffee getting, makeup done, pogo stick playing, advertising tit she doesnt use, wearing a tacky ribbon that seemingly costs enough to purchase 10 toys for the ward, sitting on her couch, driving in her car, ANYTHING but sitting and playing with her damn child in the hospital. In a 24 hour period she shows she's only with him a very short time, doing the bare minimum yet she's being praised by everyone for being a super mum. I dread to think how these people were raised if they think that's exceptional parenting!

I hope so bad that Aaron is working away quietly on something wirh his lawyers, cause that devious, scummy excuse for a mum needs dealt with.
My boyfriend at first was sick of me telling him, but he's been off work a week so not able to escape me 😂😂 and seen stuff she's posted and now he's like I get you! If this was a man he would probably be the most hated man in UK but because she's a woman people can dismiss her neglectful behaviour. This is why so many children are abused and neglected and in a lot of cases the mums are involved. She probably showed Oakley and then deactivated her account until she got a feel for the response and when she seen all the lovely comments and praise for her she's back with a big game plan. That being the go fund me. How can a woman stopped two men seeing their kids, show on a daily basis she can't be assed and still be mother Theresa according to all these people

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm the same, I'm finding it very difficult to keep up with her cause all the praising is too much
---

I sincerely hope he can get it pushed through, but I just have a feeling her fight will win. She'll say its her income to provide for her children, and it's bringing awareness for Aperts.
I know. They will be torn. Kids safety should come first just hope Aaron pushes the fact that the ads she does are mainly beauty products so she can do this without the boys. She only gets these ads though because if the engagement she has through mainly Oakley. Most ads like love honey have duck all to do with the boys so if Aaron pushes this narrative he could get it done

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s really sad that it took for her to see all the attention she is getting from showing Oakley to start showing him proper attention ☹ now she is holding/cuddling him more and playing with him because it gets her more views/attention. Before then he was always just lying in the hospital bed or under a pram hood.
I’ve really never witnessed a person like her and I’m baffled by her behaviour every day.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
And yet all she donated was £100 🤦‍♀️
And she’s going to take all the credit for the amazing job she’s done to raise it when all she’s actually done is put a post on her insta for her minions to donate . Wow amazing work Jodie , you defo deserve a break Hun !

• Sad
Reactions: 19
And she’s going to take all the credit for the amazing job she’s done to raise it when all she’s actually done is put a post on her insta for her minions to donate . Wow amazing work Jodie , you defo deserve a break Hun !
I feel like these minions think she's some high end celeb and if they interact with her she'll be their friend😂 probbaly donating out their own kids money

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.