Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does being in a bay mean nobody can sleepover
All hospitals let one parent stay unless child in picu

Reactions: 9
Just read the blurb on her fundraiser. A) Her grammar is terrible and B) still makes it about her - “I hope you guys can help me raise enough for my mummy to help the ward.” Has to be clear it’s Talia (not Oakley) raising the money 🙄

IMG_7895.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s such a scumbag cashing in now.. Aaron is totally doing the right thing, earning with the fights and keeping quiet. Feel so bad for the poor babes who now has been exposed for coin.. she’s not worthy of being called a mother, and dickheads like Vicky Pattison saying things like ‘ooh sending love and light’ has made that nobhead realise her egg journey will stop because let’s face it she would be just as bad if not worse with a child with additional needs..

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Why does she keep saying he’s 7 months? My baby has just turned 6 months and she was born in November?
---
IMG_5691.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Why does being in a bay mean nobody can sleepover
All hospitals let one parent stay unless child in picu
When my youngest was on a ward in the RVI to help with his breathing after being moved from PICU adults weren’t allowed to stay overnight as there were children in the same room as him who had tracheostomies and there needed to be no more obstacles in the room for the nurses to try and get through in case of emergencies with those children.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been a long time lurker and never managed to comment because you all move so fast and threads get locked 🤣

my 2ps worth is yes Aaron is far from perfect however I’m 100% sure Talia knew exactly who he was and exactly what he did before she got into a relationship with him and ultimately had those 3 beautiful babies.
I’m a make your bed and lay in it kind of girl, so it boggles my brain that she’s so up in arms that Aaron’s ‘not seeing the children’ and she’s a ‘single medical mummy to FOUR children’ surely you knew who he was Talia so why have children with him?? You knew of his issues and his failings.

im not saying it’s all on Talia. I’m aware it takes two to tango.

Also as much of a massive nob she is, she IS bringing awerness to Aperts syndrome (I know she’s gone the wrong way about it) because I’d never heard of it before.

wow, I’ll go back to lurking now x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been a long time lurker and never managed to comment because you all move so fast and threads get locked 🤣

my 2ps worth is yes Aaron is far from perfect however I’m 100% sure Talia knew exactly who he was and exactly what he did before she got into a relationship with him and ultimately had those 3 beautiful babies.
I’m a make your bed and lay in it kind of girl, so it boggles my brain that she’s so up in arms that Aaron’s ‘not seeing the children’ and she’s a ‘single medical mummy to FOUR children’ surely you knew who he was Talia so why have children with him?? You knew of his issues and his failings.

im not saying it’s all on Talia. I’m aware it takes two to tango.

Also as much of a massive nob she is, she IS bringing awerness to Aperts syndrome (I know she’s gone the wrong way about it) because I’d never heard of it before.

wow, I’ll go back to lurking now x
Welcome, please don’t feel like you have to lurk. Anyone’s welcome to post here x

Reactions: 15
I find goodman and Talia are pretty similar both tramps who think they’re something they’re not. Neither can be assed with their kids and use them as cash cows. I mean I suppose atleast goodman covers the kids face Talia just posts her kids stark naked in the bath 😑 both trying to climb men for fame and both failing miserably lol.

Reactions: 21
Welcome, please don’t feel like you have to lurk. Anyone’s welcome to post here x
Thank you! To be fair I don’t have much to say, she is a massive nob and Aaron seems to be saying and doing all the right things. I just hope for the sake of the children that they mature enough to coparent.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.