Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this mean?? Sorry I might be just being thick. X
Last time he had the kids he said the date so no one could accuse him of using old videos like talia had said he was. And then today he asked what date is it at the end of the video playing with the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It makes you wonder if she posted Oakley in a last ditch desperate attempt to get back at Aaron because she knows her time is numbered in showing the kids on social media if he was taking steps to put something in place to stop her 🤔 I think Oakley is absolutely beautiful and him and the other kids should not be in the middle of this toxic ridiculousness for all to see 😤 I hope that Aaron continues to do what he needs to do to protect the children behind closed doors and comes out bloody fighting 👊👊👊 (excuse the pun)!! I also think Talia needs to urgently sort her mental health out to be a better parent to the kids.

Reactions: 30
I honestly don’t think aaron cares emough to dox anyone off here tbh. Although he did once post that woman on his stories and posted her address. But he was with talia still at the time
Tbh not really worried. I don't have my full name or any info on my account about where I am and my account is private 🤣 so not much to dox either way 💀

Reactions: 7
Another thought I have had, she may have been offered a deal with a mag or newspaper! They like exclusives so maybe asked her to deactivate her account for now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another thought I have had, she may have been offered a deal with a mag or newspaper! They like exclusives so maybe asked her to deactivate her account for now.
I think she'd still need Aaron's consent for that though especially if he has joint custody. I know Amy Child's can't post her son because his dad doesn't want him posted so would likely be the same here.

Reactions: 13
I think she'd still need Aaron's consent for that though especially if he has joint custody. I know Amy Child's can't post her son because his dad doesn't want him posted so would likely be the same here.
Thats good then, would hate to see her smug face all over the place!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m just glad there’s someone else who’s going to view his story in 0.3 seconds along us and Talia’s fake account 🤣😜
Happy to inform you, it works!!! And I gave it a cheeky ❤

Listen to his boys laughing, never hear them laugh with takia, at best we get a boomerang with a dummy shoved in their mouths!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Took my son to get bloods done and already 4 pages into a new thread ffs🤣🤣🫠 lovely to hear the boys laughing and having a lovely time🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We always see (well, hear now) a total different side of those boys when they’re with Aaron to what they are with Talia. When they’re with her, if they’re not at a softplay they’re sat somewhere with their dummy in and glued to an iPad

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only magazine exclusive she'd get would be in Take a Break or Bella or some other shite. Nothing like ok or hello.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll be back. It’s her “job”!
I also think she deleted it so she can say she felt forced into sharing before she was ready. And she got loads of awful msg she couldn’t cope lalalalala yawn!!!!

Hi Aaron lovely to hear those little lads giggle this morning!!! 🧡🍊🍊

Reactions: 21
Been to the drs and the pharmacy. Even gave my son some antibiotics and throat spray. Just call me medical mummy ✌🏻 can’t believe I’m now trained to administer penicillin in a syringe to my child. Wow I’m so cleaver

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Been to the drs and the pharmacy. Even gave my son some antibiotics and throat spray. Just call me medical mummy ✌🏻 can’t believe I’m now trained to administer penicillin in a syringe to my child. Wow I’m so cleaver
Howling 🤣🤣🤣
I hope he feels better soon, I bet it’s been so tough with no forewarning or time to prepare before you were thrown in to medical world.
He gets his strength from you xoxox

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Mate if you can get your child to take penicillin from a syringe I’d say you’re at Professor level not medical mummy! I get showered in it when I try to drug mine!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
😂😭 hope he feels better soon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you checked your spelling for penicillin 🤣🤔
Also Aaron has always interacted woth his kids even when they were together so no one can say this is all for show, even though we aren't seeing them we can hear the joy in their little voices

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You are one of my favourite people on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.