Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad he's posted, if he was going to do anything silly like drink etc it would of been last night for sure
I wonder how they do the pass over of kids because I wouldnt be able to look at her smug face

Reactions: 20
Sometimes worry as soon as I get the notification he’s posted then viewing and posting here but there must be a good few of us 🤣🤣
I get like that too with talias stories 😂 don't want to post seconds later incase she puts 2 and 2 together haga.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you! Think he’s got tonsillitis so need to get him checked 🤞🏻 should’ve just left him to fend for himself like talia 😂
Me and my son have both had it. As much as I think you do too much for him, he will definitely need antibiotics because it's a killer 😪 just throw an ipad at him when you're home and get back on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you! Think he’s got tonsillitis so need to get him checked 🤞🏻 should’ve just left him to fend for himself like talia 😂
they can prescribe a numbing spray as well if you ask for it. If he has white on his tonsils he defo has it x

Reactions: 2
In the extremely rare event he gets sent to hosp please dont feel like you have to stay in with him... use the excuse of other children, dogs, cats, even your fish... just dont do too much for him!
---
Sometimes worry as soon as I get the notification he’s posted then viewing and posting here but there must be a good few of us 🤣🤣
How do you get notifications?!!?!? I could ask Talia but shes gone AWOL so hopefully you can help :p

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Great I constantly heart stories as soon as they go up forgetting it notifies them 🤣🤣 need to stop doing that 💀
---
In the extremely rare event he gets sent to hosp please dont feel like you have to stay in with him... use the excuse of other children, dogs, cats, even your fish... just dont do too much for him!
ffs 😭 just spat my drink out at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
How do you get notifications?!!?!? I could ask Talia but shes gone AWOL so hopefully you can help :p
On their profile, right at the top to the left of their name there’s a little bell sun ok, click that and you can turn them on x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Great I constantly heart stories as soon as they go up forgetting it notifies them 🤣🤣 need to stop doing that 💀
I honestly don’t think aaron cares emough to dox anyone off here tbh. Although he did once post that woman on his stories and posted her address. But he was with talia still at the time

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t think aaron cares emough to dox anyone off here tbh. Although he did once post that woman on his stories and posted her address. But he was with talia still at the time
No I don’t think he does. I wouldn’t put it past Talia on the other hand!!

I honestly can’t keep up, just finished reading #25 then I skimmed the first few pages of #26 now this one’s been made 🤣
Busy day! 😂 so glad Aaron’s posted with the boys hahahah talia you’re a dickkkkkhead

• Haha
On their profile, right at the top to the left of their name there’s a little bell sun ok, click that and you can turn them on x
Thank you!!! Dont have to sit refreshing my phone for hours on end now ignoring my kids waiting for the next glimpse of this stinking hot human :love:🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really is shocking the amount of hate talia is encouraging towards Aaron, as much as he and her don’t get on he’s still father to 3 of her children, and if he was that bad of a person she wouldn’t want him round the kids, but he’s having them what 3, 4 days a week?! That literally says it all. The comments on her posts from her army of trolls basically implying Aaron is either an absent father or a bad father is ridiculous and just so unfair! He has them kids just as much if not more than talia does, and instead of just being honest talia twists the truth to paint him in a bad light so he gets trolled more and more. It’s disgusting, she is nothing but a bully!!! What would her kids think??? From what I’ve seen on Aaron’s stories the boys appear to love their dad, Aaron does not deserve the hate he’s getting full stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure that’s cos crack jaw said they was harassing her aswell or something like that messaging her or some tit🥴

• Haha
I wonder is she’s deleted insta because she knew Aaron had the boys today so when she comes back on she can do her whole pitty me story and saying how hard it’s been 🙄 hoping the real reason is because Aaron has got his team involved and they’ve made her get rid

Thank you!!! Dont have to sit refreshing my phone for hours on end now ignoring my kids waiting for the next glimpse of this stinking hot human :love:🤪
I’m just glad there’s someone else who’s going to view his story in 0.3 seconds along us and Talia’s fake account 🤣😜

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure that’s cos crack jaw said they was harassing her aswell or something like that messaging her or some tit🥴
yeh i think it stemmed from her going ranting and raving then he added his 50p. However he was also mocking her appearance and he is a grown man so i will hold him accountable for that one

Reactions: 7
On my FYP on tik tok someone posted screenshots from Talia’s story the other night about not posting Oakley, there are hundreds of comments licking her arse and slating Aaron! Wake up MINIONS

Reactions: 14
Talia is a manipulative abuser. Plain to see, if this were a man doing it there would be hell on

Reactions: 18
I wonder is she’s deleted insta because she knew Aaron had the boys today so when she comes back on she can do her whole pitty me story and saying how hard it’s been 🙄 hoping the real reason is because Aaron has got his team involved and they’ve made her get rid
Maybe shes gone to get her god awful boobs re-done!!! and she wont be "awake" enough to delete all the people who've seen through her BS so she has de-activated to avoid her looking like the c*nt she is....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.