Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia your little castle built on narc lies and abuse is falling down. What's better is she shot the cannon ball herself
No amount of clarifying can save you now

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s likely been reported and her account has been removed or she’s removed it so when she comes back she can say she’s been getting trolled and everyone will feel sorry for her. Let’s make this clear AARON said he wanted the kids kept OFF social media he never once told her to post Oakley so wherever people are reading hearing or seeing that is ludicrous they should come onto tattle and they’ll be able to see the receipts before posting lies 😁
Oh phew I’ve just had to skip the last 6 pages to see if I was blocked or not 😂😂
So it’s likely been taken down then!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys, let's not mention the irrelevant troll that is oPhElIa because tattle rules state that accounts with below a certain number of followers aren't to be discussed and she definitely doesn't fall into the category of a big account 🤭 and her stories are just as irrelevant as she is so I wouldn't even bother giving her the views 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Was wondering what the hell was going on!!!! There's no way she would have deactivated it not after last night's post its been suspended again... if its the second time it will no doubht be longer than the first.

Reactions: 5
Jeez I can’t keep up 😂 I was still 2 threads behind last night and knew as soon as there were a million pages somethings gone down

For the ppl saying why is Charlotte/Sophie liking … I did 😬 I don’t follow her but hes such a beautiful boy I couldn’t resist. I don’t follow her but obv went looking when I saw the hoo ha on here 😂

She’s shat her pants hasn’t she? I’m almost willing to bet my mortgage that she’s going to blame her deleting her Insta on trolls or something ridiculous. She’s a spiteful, evil cow posting his photos after clearly being ashamed of him up to now. Good on Aaron for calling her out but imagine hiding him … he’s done nowt wrong, he’s a gorgeous boy and he deserves to be shown if she’s going to show her other kids (although I think that’s also wrong)

Reactions: 24
Just going to take my son to the drs, what’s the betting I come back to a new thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was too engrossed in reading about the met gala this morning, missed loads! I think Aaron got on to his solicitor first thing this morning and that’s why her page is gone. Either that or she cant cope with the influx of messages and comments. I did see the pictures of Oakley last night, he is totally adorable! The one of him cuddling his wee stuffed toy was just so cute!

Reactions: 12
Aaron has the boys. I am STRESSED trying to keep up with their tit show but lucy letby took the stand today. Anyone available to bath my kid? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.