Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #22 Talia trades her tots for tits new boobs, old lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do loads of sensory classes and things on that ward so it’s no surprise he is looking well.
He’s probably got physio and speech therapy, play therapy, he’ll be seeing people’s faces and not just a hood, I hope he continues to thrive.

Reactions: 26
She deactivated her insta why ? A break from what ? Coz she didn’t have the kids or was at hospital ? She went missing for a couple days then boom she read beki comments on here yesterday and uploaded an old video to Tik toc and got hate so went back to insta for her fans to say it’s ok we love you. It’s a sin oakley is in hospital for months if that is the case but also in getting care he needs. Hospitals are not nice for anyone to stay in. She is now back to showing kids coz she didn’t actually have them to show hence the break. A cabin was mentioned with her pal in last thread. Maybe but I still think her tits we’re done 🤣
Time will tell.

not once have I praised aaron but I do believe he was kept from kids and that’s shite.I also hope he gets to see more of them for the kids sake and Talia can have her nails and hair done. Win win 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She deactivated her insta why ? A break from what ? Coz she didn’t have the kids or was at hospital ? She went missing for a couple days then boom she read beki comments on here yesterday and uploaded an old video to Tik toc and got hate so went back to insta for her fans to say it’s ok we love you. It’s a sin oakley is in hospital for months if that is the case but also in getting care he needs. Hospitals are not nice for anyone to stay in. She is now back to showing kids coz she didn’t actually have them to show hence the break. A cabin was mentioned with her pal in last thread. Maybe but I still think her tits we’re done 🤣
Time will tell.

not once have I praised aaron but I do believe he was kept from kids and that’s shite.I also hope he gets to see more of them for the kids sake and Talia can have her nails and hair done. Win win 😉
Her followers are thick and won't see she deactivated because she didn't have the kids and wanted to have a fun weekend because that wouldn't suit her woe is me narrative

Reactions: 16
At 35 years of age I had brain surgery. My mother was there when I went down in the morning and stayed there until the end of visiting at 8pm. Imagine not being there when you baby has had surgery and is going through the anaesthetic and pain meds wearing off
Strange how many will openly admit they would leave their disabled child after an op to go shopping 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
For me this is actually beyond heartbreaking 💔 Surely this can’t continue going forward? Hidden away from the world under a hood or a blanket! He’s being deprived of the world around him and the stimulation he so desperately needs to help his development.

One other thing that was really concerning was refusing his physio as she had people working around the house and wasn’t comfortable with him being seen. I really hope going forward he is getting all the help, medical care, stimulation and treatments he needs for his development and well being.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I wonder what’s going to happen when it comes to his next operation down Liverpool.. will she be able to go with him or some sort of nurse/carer, it’s pointless her even going anyway, she was barely there!

Reactions: 8
I reckon the tears were partly the realisation that she's been found out and aaron seemingly has much more support in terms of family to help out. She's lost the 'primary caregiver' role that she's always had to hold over him🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m still catching up on the last thread, but just seen this @silent watcher/reader and I think it’s so unprofessional that the hospital gave you a prescription with a spelling mistake on the box 😳😳🤣🤣 IYKYK

IMG_7482.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m still catching up on the last thread, but just seen this @silent watcher/reader and I think it’s so unprofessional that the hospital gave you a prescription with a spelling mistake on the box 😳😳🤣🤣 IYKYK

View attachment 2107875
Hahahaha I had a bigger giggle at that than I did earlier 🤣🤣🤣
Nurse Talia needs to get on at the company to tell them how to spell it!!
---
This book has got me 🥹🥹🥹
BUT it should be something Talia should have done for him, not the nurses!!!
AND the bit where they’ve wrote “I get to smile, talk and laugh so everyone can see my face”, I can’t help but think is that an inside tattler getting a dig in 👀👀👀

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 34
His little book from the nurses at hospital😭😭. Doing more than his own mother would ever do for him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahahaha I had a bigger giggle at that than I did earlier 🤣🤣🤣
Nurse Talia needs to get on at the company to tell them how to spell it!!
---
This book has got me 🥹🥹🥹
BUT it should be something Talia should have done for him, not the nurses!!!
AND the bit where they’ve wrote “I get to smile, talk and laugh so everyone can see my face”, I can’t help but think is that an inside tattler getting a dig in 👀👀👀
Try going back with your nips out and request the correct one - hydroquarterzone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also thought it was a little dig. Either that or a way to let her know they don’t agree with hiding him away.

Reactions: 20
I’ve been watching the Geordie shore OGs and talia only cry’s when she’s been confronted/outed or when things don’t seem to be going her way.. this morning her crying on they posts about Oakley I genuinely do not believe that she was crying over him I think she was crying because she’s so frustrated she’s been potentially outed online. We’ve watched her go away for a coffee when he’s getting put to sleep for “MAJOR” surgery and not give a duck but she’s crying because he’s “absolutely fine” her words but having to stay in hospital makes no sense.. it’s nothing to do with him it’s all about her as always it shows how much of a narc she is tho she’s got people on this thread feeling sorry for her. She doesn’t fool me tho I lived with a narc for 10 years she’s transparent to me 🤣 she won’t ever care about anyone more than herself EVER

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did you see the date for the bipap though, 4/4/23. I thought he started on cpap. How long has he been in this time? I’ve lost track?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s been back on Insta all day and we haven’t seen her nips yet 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.