Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #22 Talia trades her tots for tits new boobs, old lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both toxic and as bad as one another. Please lets not forget how Talia let her sons stats go down to 75 all night long before the community nurse showed up. Do you not realise that low number in stats does to the brain? How every time the community nurse saw him, Oakley ended up in hospital? How she covered his face up in a blanket so he could not get any stimulation, hiding him like she is ashamed of how he looks? It's hardly a surprise that he is now thriving, where he is taken care of properly. This is medical neglect, from which the damage done from his exposure to low oxygen will not be known until he is older.

Oakley and her other children are the ones who you should be feeling sorry for, not someone who has now turned the water works on and is manipulating the narrative.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I’m REALLY sorry to be that person, but I’ve been away all weekend with no signal and you guys blitzed a few threads 😂 did somebody say she had the kids taken off her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People that feel sorry for her need to go all the way back to thread 1 page 1 and start their homework! 😂😂 the OG’s know she’s a twit!

So she sheds a few tears and all of sudden loads are feeling sorry for her? Come onnnn ladies 😂

I ain’t falling for her fake assed tears , this is legit damage limitation …. 😂

FYI both her and Aaron are massive bellends. Those 4 kids is the only ones I feel sorry for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
he’s defo not in HDU he’s on ward 2A so someone could be staying with him all night.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s crying because karma has caught up with her. It’s fuckall to do with oakley or any of the kids she’s just bitter and twisted and going with the ‘woe is me’ now
… and she’s lost control of the situation. For a narc that’s devastating. That’s why she’s squeezing out the tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Genuinely hope they can put their differences aside tomorrow so Maddox can have an enjoyable birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s an absolute tit show with them isn’t it? The poor little mite really is an inconvenience to them both
I feel bad for Oakley but at least he is getting some decent care whilst he is in there. God knows what those two are playing at but they should really be ashamed at how they conduct them selves.

Reactions: 23
I feel bad for Oakley but at least he is getting some decent care whilst he is in there. God knows what those two are playing at but they should really be ashamed at how they conduct them selves.
It’s so sad he’s stuck in there but it’s the best place for him. He’s clearly thriving and doing well under their care. I really pray he gets well enough to go back to his family soon

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad he’s stuck in there but it’s the best place for him. He’s clearly thriving and doing well under their care. I really pray he gets well enough to go back to his family soon
They do loads of sensory classes and things on that ward so it’s no surprise he is looking well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would have more empathy for her if she put on instagram, how he was, how he struggles and would actually be genuine with how she finds it difficult with everything, his diagnosis, how it affects him and the other kids as well. She has a platform that she could easily spread awareness about, the details of his operations, how the metal work helps him, how it changes his head shape to relief pressure for his brain. Instead she eye fucks the camera, does selfies in the lifts, the camera is on her 99% of the time. Instead she calls herself a nurse and posts up messages of support for herself from her supporters and not Oakley.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.